SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tweetypye

Oops.....did I say I only had one coming in 09?

tweetypye
15 years ago

Well that was true when I said it. I had only ordered the Stamiles new intro Talladega at that time. :)

Talladega

Since then, I've been sneaking over to the LA once in a while and just look at the beauties I've found there!!

Rock Candy...won today...needed it badly for my "Candy" bed!! :) Hey one excuse is as good as another, right? LOL

Rock Candy

Malaysian Marketplace which I've had my eye on for a while and thanks to Rita's photos of it this past season, I just had to have it when there it was waiting for me on the LA!!

Malaysian Marketplace

And of course we all know you have to get at least two from a seller to justify the shipping, right? So this beauty goes in the box with MM. :)

Valentine Darling

And then there's Party Pinafore of which several people on here have posted gorgeous photos of and when I saw it listed by one of my favorite sellers, Kim King, (Kingsbirdhouse) I snatched it right up!

Party Pinafore

And of course had to add another...you know the shipping thingy!! LOL So this pretty thing will keep PP company in the box next spring!!

Crown Of Enchantment

So, don't tell me I'm the only one being bad on the LA lately. Come on, show us what ya'll have coming this spring.

Jan

PS: Photos all borrowed from the sellers.

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!