SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mjmercer

Now THAT'S the definition of good customer service!

mjmercer
15 years ago

This is sort of a follow-up to my rant about airlines and their #$!! frequent flyer mileage programs.

A couple months ago Coach (the leather accessory folks) sent me an e-mail. They said to be on the look-out for a $50.00-off card that was being snail mailed to me. This card was good for about seven days in late July.

I never received the card. So I sent a polite letter to Coach. I told them what happened. I politely reminded them that Chicago is at the bottom of the heap in terms of quality service by its mail carriers, and they should think twice about any future snail mailings.

Well, last Thursday I received a call (voice mail) from a Coach representative. She apologized for the inconvenience. And THEN she said she would send me a $50.00 gift card with no expiration date. She thanked me for my continued patronage.

Lo and behold, guess what arrived via Fed Ex yesterday? A pretty little brown and white box tied with a scarlet ribbon. Inside was my gift card!

I realize this is a small thing in the great scheme of world events. But dang it, the point is that Coach seems to care about its reputation and its individual customers. I feel as if I've been seen. And heard. Which is a heckuva difference from how American and United Airlines made me feel. Now if Coach would just open an airline division.... LOL

So that's my lemonade after a week filled with lemons. How about you? Got any good stories to share from your journeys through this past week?

Karen

Comments (7)

Sponsored
We believe that great design should be accessible to everyone
More Discussions