SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gandle

O.K. I'm posting.

gandle
14 years ago

Guess the main reason I haven't is that I don't want to be a wuss and complain, so I won't. But, all of you that have been through this know it isn't an enjoyable experience. Not sleeping is for me about the worst, well along with feeling like I am something that fell off a garbage truck and got run over.

Otherwise, a nice day in the 40's and maybe just a foot of snow left on most of the ground and we can even see the lawn in spots..Leone said she heard a robin yesterday, I certainly hope not, poor dumb thing the worms are going to be a little stiff if they could be found and I don't see any berries left even dried on any of the bushes. We have also heard that there was a vanguard of cranes in the area and apparently flew back out. That wouldn't be unusual there is far too much snow on the cornfields for them to gleam the fallen corn and I don't think the frogs would be available at the river so scratch that part of the diet.

Tried to watch the ceremonies at the Olympics last night but it drug on so long that we quit before the torch was lit. Sounds like there was a definite glitch when the torch was erected in the stadium. Must have been embarrassing plus the fact that that poor guy was killed on the luge trial run. What a way to put a damper on everything.

Leone went to town for ice cream sure helps with the extremely sore mouth now if I could just sleep or even nap. Quit complaining and do something maybe I'll forget what a mess I am.

Comments (25)

Sponsored
More Discussions