SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_843435734

please help me decide on master bedroom/bathroom walls

Sammi Hall
5 months ago

We bought our home recently and have been working on other projects, so haven’t had much time to do anything with our master bedroom and bathroom.
Here’s the info:
Our home is a mixture of modern farmhouse with a touch of traditional farmhouse. We live in the country on a homestead. Aside from maybe a vanity for getting ready and a new ceiling fan, we are not looking to change or add new furniture anytime soon. We do not have a dresser because we have a walk-in closet. We plan on mounting the tv on the wall opposite the bed, and the full size mirror will be hung where it is standing, which is next to the closet. All other wall decor and curtains will be selected once we figure out paint. We love neutrals and earthy tones. I’m usually very decisive when it comes to paint but I just can’t figure out what I want in here. I can’t decide if I want:
-all light paint
-all dark paint
-light with a dark accent wall and if so, which wall?
-board and batten accent wall and if so, which wall?

Then there’s the bathroom. I of course want a coordinating color in the bathroom since it’s a pretty open layout and can easily be seen from the bedroom. I was thinking a deep or bold earthy tone in the bathroom, but I only want to do that if my bedroom isn’t too dark and only if it matches.

I just have to many ideas and options running through my head that I don’t even know where to start. I’ve used the Sherwin Williams app to see the colors in my uploaded pictures but I still just can’t decide. I need a pros opinion!! Thanks so much in advance.

Comment (1)