SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_187866520

Running Amok at Rogue Valley Roses

I've just surfaced (with crossed eyes) after hours of eyeballing all the roses that are still available at Rogue Valley at this time of the year, and there are plenty! My main criterion should have been thorniness in order to keep the critters at bay, but after a while I just concentrated on roses that could be grown as climbers, although not the giants in the 15-20 foot range. I couldn't even keep to that characteristic after I spotted Grandmother's Hat, a rose that I will always associate with Jeri Jennings, which is not a bad thing. I've wanted that rose forever but have always been frightened away by pictures of GH on HMF where all the bushes are ginormous. Nevertheless, I have now ordered this iconic rose and cannot wait to see it bloom. I also ordered Ginger Syllabub and Perennial Blue, two roses that I know absolutely nothing about, just for that frisson of uncertainty in my life. Perhaps someone will have either one or the other and can tell me about it/them.

Comments (56)

• judijunebugarizonazn8
    10 months ago

I have two Grandmothers Hat roses in their second summer and I can never get enough of their fragrance. While I love petal packed roses mostly, I find the somewhat loose, messy flower form of GH very romantic and delightful. And how fast they grow! From a tiny little pot from Annie’s Annuals last year to bushes easily five feet high and across this spring with no extra fuss besides a bit of fertilizer and water. I also have Perennial Blue which I got from RVR this spring. I’m hoping to see it climb the Mesquite tree I planted it next to. On the other side of the tree is Sombreuil, so I want to watch them tangle together.

• roseseek
    10 months ago

Perennial Blue was a nice plant but it wasn't as continuous-flowering as Purple Skyliner in 9b Santa Clarita Valley and 10a Encino, San Fernando Valley. I gave PB away and retained Skyliner for some years.

• Related Discussions

Rogue Valley Farms

Q

Comments (9)
    I have ordered most of my roses from rogue. I have also ordered and received roses from vintage and high country roses. I am very satisified with them, especially the 5 gal roses. Occasionally though i have gotten bands that were too tiny that didn't survive. I would recommend their gal or 5 gal roses. Vintage and high country i've never had problems with band sizes. I don't pot up my bands, except for some last fall, but i planted them in yard b4 winter, i was having problems with nutrients and aphids on sunporch. All but the tiniest bands are surviving so far.
    ...See More

Rogue Valley Mystery Rose ID

Q

Comments (25)
    If there are any scents to the plant parts to be perceived, Jay, they will be most discernable early morning when it's just warming up and there is plenty of humidity remaining in the air. About the same time you would expect the flowers to be their most fragrant is when you should be able to notice any scents the growing and flowering parts may have. Choose the most tender, succulent new growth; sepals and peduncles; rub them gently and smell both your fingers as well as the plant parts. If there is any scented oil to be released, that should help you smell it. Some roses are intensely scented. Many others have little to absolutely none. Kim
    ...See More

Does Rogue Valley Roses do this alot?

Q

Comments (50)
    May 15, 2017 - I'm posting this as many places as I can to warn people. Apparently RVR is under new management and they just stole $32 of my money. Details follow. AVOID ROGUE VALLEY ROSES, NEW MANAGEMENT DISHONEST. I've had excellent experiences with Rogue Valley Roses in the past. However, they are under new management and they just stole $32 of my money. To be precise, I ordered two roses this spring, they were healthy and grew well, but when they bloomed, it became obvious that one of them had been mislabelled - they accidentally sent the wrong rose. No big deal, just send me the right rose or refund my money. I sent three emails, got no response whatsoever, so I went to phone calls. Got a man who never gave me his name and wasn't particularly polite, made it clear he didn't really want to be bothered. He told me the company was under new management, they'd been backlogged and were struggling to catch up and would get to my issues as soon as they could. I waited a week, nothing, so I called back. Same again. Last week, after three emails and three phone calls, I told the guy I wanted my money and I wanted it within three days, no more postponements. He said, "Okay, I'll use PayPal and send you an instantaneous transfer so you can have it right this minute." I said fine. But, it's been three days and the money isn't in my account. So I called back and he said, very self righteous, "I refunded your money last week." But he didn't. I don't have the money. I even logged into PayPal to see if anything was being held in PayPal rather than put in my bank account. Looks like Rogue Valley Roses has stolen $32 of my money.
    ...See More

Would you be happy with this order from Rogue Valley Roses?

Q

Comments (91)
    RVR is one of my favorite nurseries from which I order roses. i visited a few years ago. Janet was most hospitable and let us wander freely to observe the gardens and greenhouses. (Even though it was Monday, their shipping day.) It really is a very small ’mom and pop’ type of business. The packing is extremely protective of the rose bands. I’ve had great success with the bands received. And intend to order more, if I find more room. (Why do I say if…) RVR has so many roses that are no longer available elsewhere. This is where I found the Barden roses I had been looking for: Beautiful Anne and Dakota Redwing, They are doing well.
    ...See More
  • ingrid_vc zone 10 San Diego County
    Original Author
    10 months ago

I chickened out on Perennial Blue and substituted a vastly different rose, a sport of Aloha named Dixieland Linda. I wish Aloha had been available but of course it's not. Please don't ask why I chose such a totally different rose, but I panicked a little when I realized I had to call quickly to make the change, and suddenly thought that I'd like another sumptuous, huge and many-petalled rose, more bang for the buck if you will. I have a vague idea that someone here has Dixieland Linda and if so please do speak up. At any rate it should assort well with Ginger Syllabub. I have to say that this influx of roses back into my life is making me giddy and a little silly, but that's maybe a good thing?

• titian1 10b Sydney
    10 months ago

Sounds like a very good thing, Ingrid. I'm thrilled for you.

• Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley
    10 months ago

More is the expert in DL aka Lady Ashe. My Aloha is very thorny and would probably grow into a short climber in your zone.

10 months ago

Moses

ingrid_vc zone 10 San Diego County thanked Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley
    Original Author
    10 months ago

Vapor, I like the name Lady Ashe so much better! So Moses has this rose? Since I had Aloha and loved it dearly I suppose Lady Ashe will be very similar. I'd forgotten that it was thorny, but that's all the better. It is a very tall rose which is of course a good thing. With Wild Edric and Cl. Caroline Testout I'll altogether have five roses. I could almost say that I have a rose garden again!.

10 months ago

Yes! Moses has writtenabout this rose extensively. I tried to grow cuttings, but they all died. Perhaps soemeone could flag him here as I was uncseuccessful doing so. I dont believe he grows it anylonger an as he wants totally BS-free roses at this point.

• Mischievous Magpie (CO 5b)
    10 months ago
    last modified: 10 months ago

Ingrid, have you considered buying some of those chicken wire cages and only keeping them on for the first year of growth, until the roses have had enough time to grow some pretty thick canes that might be less likely to be chewed down? I know you said you'd thought they'd be an eyesore but I think a year of looking the other way while the rose beefs up in there could be worth it if it gives the rose a better chance. If the young rose canes can be eaten down in a day, i'm not sure it will matter how thorny the mature version of the cane gets of it never has time to grow that big.

• Rosylady (PNW zone 8)
    10 months ago

I have both Perennial Blue and Ginger Syllabub and they are both in my top 10 all time favourite roses.

Perennial Blue is a stunner of a rose....picture a lush climber, with huge clusters of blooms draping down like bunches of ripe grapes. It's fresh apple scent wafts through the air, perfuming the whole corner of the garden. This rose is vigorous, but very trainable.

• titian1 10b Sydney
    10 months ago

Ingrid, I think you have to ring RVR again and add Perennial Blue. Beautiful photos, Rosylady, and great writeup. I think the sellers need you professionally.

• Steve_M in PA
    10 months ago

I wish you the best, Ingrid! Be sure to keep those young plants away from the ground squirrels until they get a little height to put the good stuff out of easy reach!

• portlandmysteryrose
    10 months ago

“Ground squirrels lining up their forks and sharpening their knives”—you are hilarious, Ingrid! But you’re not crazy. You’ll find a way to grow and protect a number of new and beautiful roses, ones that are heavily armed survivors. You are very resourceful! The point is that you are doing what you love. Carol

• portlandmysteryrose
    10 months ago

@Rosylady (PNW zone 8) Be sure to post those gorgeous Perennial Blue photos when Melissa starts her rambler thread! Carol

• portlandmysteryrose
    10 months ago

@Meghan (southern VT, 5b) Grey Pearl: I, too, am SO tempted even though I hear this is a weak rose that needs to be grafted to succeed. In my head: I’ll order one own root, take a cutting and graft it myself. (This will never actually happen.) Carol

Original Author
    10 months ago

Rosylady, thank you for the photos, you've sold me on Perennial Blue, and if I'm successful in growing roses again, it's the first one I'll consider when I can order more. I love the cupped blooms of Ginger Syllabub and look forward to growing it. Your garden is absolutely stunning, and I think there should be a thread of rose gardens which shows everything, not just single blooms. You would be asked to, no commanded, to show many views of yours!

I will of course protect the young roses with chicken wire, although I've found in the past that even that didn't work completely. However, there are fewer squirrels where I'm planting these roses, compared to where they were in the past, so I hope for the best.

10 months ago

@Rosylady consider adding your pics to HMF. Mine is still in a pot and the pics for logging its growth only. Do you find this rose keeps its flowers for a really long time?

• Rosylady (PNW zone 8)
    10 months ago

Thank you so much Ingrid. This will be the sixth season for my rose garden and it's an absolute joy! I will definitely post pictures, maybe the way Sheila did, in a large photo-filled post.

Vaporvac...Yes, it does. I think it must be for a few weeks....that's with the cluster opening slowly and in part sun. I LOVE this rose in part sun!!

10 months ago

Exactly my experience, too! They continue to look good, especially from afar, adding colour. Wonderful for a cascading rose.

Original Author
    10 months ago

I really have nothing more to say that would interest anyone, but I'm so stoked with garden fever. Cl. Caroline Testout arrived from the ARE the other day and I'm expecting my three roses from Rogue Valley either tomorrow or the day after! My gardener will plant everything out on the weekend, including the three oleanders I bought today to take the place of some of my eaten to the ground perennials. Also bought chicken wire and soil amendment so I'm good to rock!

• KittyNYz6
    10 months ago

These threads are too enabling! I just had to look at Rogue Valkey Roses-OGRs!!!! And Ferfinand Pichsrd HP rises popped outvat me!!! Looks like Variegata di Bologna, but FP is a repeat bloomer & more disease resultant!!!!!- I ordered ithis eve after looking at some of the OGR in stock! Yes, thete are many roses still in stick!!!! Too tempting! Thank you!!!

FP, Rogue Valley Roses’ photo…

Looks like peppermint! Love her! Ferdi!!!!

• User
    10 months ago

@KittyNYz6 If you like Ferdinand, you might want to look at Honorine de Brabant as well. It's also a striped repeater that looks like big peppermints.

Ingrid enabled me, too. I bought RVR's Louis Philippe and Mignonette.

• KittyNYz6
    10 months ago

@bellagallicaa9a

Thank you! I have looked at Honorine B & Cavat…. still considering.. However, I liked the very white w/ pink/red striped prpoermint stick look of Variegatta di Boligna & Ferdinand Pichard. for now.

I love your new ordered roses ….Louis Phillippe which has tones of red/pink-a china which grows really well-disease resistant-floriferous- & sweet petitte Migionette-gorgeous big bush w/petite white blooms! Sweeeeeet!

UPDATE: Ok,

Thank you,

@ingrid_vc zone 10 San Diego County

& bellagallica!!! I am enabled, again!!!!!! OOPS!

I ordered Honorine de Brabrant from Rogue Valley Roses! Too tempting! I really think she belongs in my OGR bed! Thise light pink-raspberry-blends & stripes…. Ohhhhhhhh, sumptous! I have been eyeing her for 2 years!

I think Kristine has Honirine de Bravrant-soooo beautiful!

@Kristine LeGault 8a pnw

Kristine, Do you have Honorine de Brabrabrant? Is she strong fruit fragrance? Do you love her? Thornless? Blooms a lot? Any photos?

Does anyone have Honorine de Brabant or Ferdinand Pichard? What do you think of them?

• judijunebugarizonazn8
    10 months ago

Rosy lady, thank you for posting your pictures and descriptions of Perennial Blue. I knew very little about this beauty when I ordered it this spring, but I am happy to report that it is taking off and looking happy next to the tree I planted it. Sombreuil is on the other side of the same mesquite tree and looking happy as well. I grew that one from a cutting I got in January from Anita, former caretaker of the Sacramento Historical Cemetary and Rose Garden. I think the two should look fabulous together!

• rosecanadian
    10 months ago

Rosylady - my goodness!!! What an incredible yard you have and your Perennial Blue is amazing!! :) :) :)

Ingrid - blessings on you and your roses!! We're all rooting for you. :) :)

Kitty - more roses? tee hee. They're going to be beautiful in your yard!

Original Author
    10 months ago

I noticed on RVR, and it made me a little sad, that many of the roses that are still available are antique roses, and if everything in my life were different I'd again be filling my garden with them. However, I'm delighted that I might have enabled one or two of them to fly off the shelves, and may they grace your garden with their beauty. My five roses all have wild or antique roses in their ancestry which is a really lovely thing in my book.

• KittyNYz6
    10 months ago

I am crazy in love with the OGRs! And seeing RVRs have sooo many now in stock! Woohoo! Hope you all have fun ordering from them!

Thank you, @ingrid_vc zone 10 San Diego County

ingrid_vc zone 10 San Diego County thanked KittyNYz6
  • Katie Zone 6b/7a NC Mountains
    10 months ago

After seeing this thread, I hopped over to RVR and there’s some roses that have been on my wish list which were previously out of stock so now I’m strongly debating on placing another order with the following:

• Duchesse de Montebello (will definitely get her if I order)
    • Gloire de Ducher (gorgeous pictures from this forum swayed me to this one)
    • Mrs. Arthur Robert Waddell (another Pernet - Ducher rose), pleasantly small and would live in a pot next to my other Pernetiana, Mme Edouard Herriot
    • Belle de Crecy (love the colors and I don’t mind the suckering where it would go if it helps me smother some of the weeds)
    • Clementina Carboneri (drawn to the colors, will likely live in a pot since I keep seeing conflicting zone hardiness)
    • Vanguard (I see mixed reviews on this as far as health, but I just love the colors so I may take a chance and see how it fares here)

I don’t really need 6 more roses (and I would get a free rose so that makes it 7) but I’m serioisly having a conversation with myself about placing another order 😂

• KittyNYz6
    10 months ago

Katie,

Those are really gorgeous choices! I esp love Duchess de Montello & Gloire de Ducher… oh those wine-purple hues-my fav! Gloire repeat blooms too-I’d like her, also.

Planting new roses is the big chore! But heavenly fun ordering! And…a couple more is always a joy! I have a few OGRs that I have to pamper-not that disease resistant bourbons…. but if you really love them-I’d order them & pamper! Now they are available! I decided to get my 2 RVRs as I waited all year last time I wanted just one! If they are available niw-I wasn’t going to wait another year! I have a couple boubons in pots & put them away from other vegetation to keep them drier-it works-less mildew & BS!-My little pampering!

But…. I’d be careful to not order too many that are “not disease resistant in the south,” -that is trouble. I have one that may or may not do well-be very prone to BS more than my other Bourbons-I will see if it makes it through my fall rains. It is a beautiful healthy rose, now now! I have a back-up plan if I don’t wish to deal w/ it later. It is gorgeous now!

UPDATE: I fell in love with Gloire de Ducher, HP, big fragragrant deep wine blooms & decided my new exoanded oval bed needs that color! It is captivating! And very fragrant! Love the DA photos of it the best!

Katie, What do you think?

Gloire de Ducher, DA photo So I ordered her from RVRs this morning!

Kinda like Munstead Wood coloring, , but that OGR look & very strong fragrant!

10 months ago

@KittyNYz6 Thanks Kitty, I am leaning towards ordering now in case they aren’t readily available in the future for some reason and I’d rather have them than not 😊

I agree on not getting too much that has to be excessively pampered. Even though I’m in NC, we have had a cool spring here in the mountains and there have only been a few episodes of black spot but I’ve snipped off the affected leaves and it hasn’t really returned. We were still in the mid 40s last week at night so it’s been pretty cool so far too, I think once the summer warmth stays consistent any BS will be further limited plus it’s usually breezy here and that helps some. Vanguard is the one that I really love the look of that may be problematic here from what I’ve read, I may need to put it in a covered spot on the deck if I decide to get it.

I think Gloire, Duchess de Montebello, and the Pernet Ducher rose are the definites, still deciding on the rest.

I am also going to relocate the rose that is not Souv D’un Ami since I had that prime spot earmarked for a favorite rose, and I’m not really sure now what my mystery rose is so it will be potted up until I figure that out a bit.

• KittyNYz6
    10 months ago

Katie, Your ordering sounds exciting! Let me know what you decide? I sooo love your first 3 choices if roses! And esp. Gloire de Ducher, which I just ordered this morning! Ha, ha! Thanks for enabling! But I really needed the wine color & her fragrabce & the HP -BIG Repeat BLOOMS! in my new wxpanded Oval Bed! I just swoon over those deep fushia-wine-purple hues & faint over the fragrance!

• Kristine LeGault 8a pnw
    10 months ago

Awww Katie, if you were hoping that someone on here would tell you not to order more roses you sure came to the wrong group.

It's a sickness dont ya know and Kitty is our head enabler.

Enjoy your new babies. I myself fell victim to the "one more rose " fib and it's on it's way. Yep, sickness

10 months ago

Kristine - Yes, it is definitely a sickness! 😂

Kitty - I am glad you were able to get a Gloire de Ducher too, it looks like such a gorgeous OGR. I love those deep colors!

Alright, I’m blaming Gloire de Ducher on this RVR order specifically. That rose was on my wish list for months and it seemed to be sold out everywhere by the time I discovered it this spring, so that nudged me into ordering. Of course, I didn’t want any of my new roses to get lonely in transit so I placed an order for five (and another Marie de Blois free rose).

I actually opted to get some more of the Pernet-Ducher roses I also had on my wishlist so the final order ended up being:

• Gloire de Ducher
    • Duchesse de Montebello

… and the three Pernet- Ducher roses I ordered. I became smitten with Mme Edouard Herriot after seeing her bloom and wanted to collect a few more of these after researching them. These also don’t get that large and will all be in pots since they are borderline cold hardy here so I can move them inside if we get a really cold spell.

• Mrs. Arthur Robert Waddell
    • Souvenir du President Carnot
    • Mme Caroline Testout

I couldn’t for sure decide on the others I mentioned (Vanguard, Clementina or Belle de Crécy), so I’m just going to hold off on those - for right now at least. Vanguard is still especially tempting me though with those colors, hmmm.

Original Author
    10 months ago

Katie, I had Souvenir du President Carnot in my previous garden (the one the ground squirrels ate) and absolutely loved it! When I saw that it was available at RV I was so very tempted to get it again, but of course it's out of the question since I'm only buying very tall and thorny roses. I'm off to see if I can find a photo of it from my files.

10 months ago

@ingrid_vc zone 10 San Diego County Those blooms are gorgeous! It looks like such a romantic old rose.

Original Author
    10 months ago

Yes it is, Katie. In my garden it was also trouble-free even in my poor soil of decomposed granite, which I did try to enrich with leaf mulch, etc.

• KittyNYz6
    10 months ago

@Kristine LeGault 8a pnw

Ha, ha! Yikes! Head of the enablets! Oops! Just think roses look sooooooo niiiiiice! Esp. the new ones we all don’t have yet! Hmmmmm…Where am I going to put all thes new roses now? Digging & expanding my Oval bed on Mon/Tuesday project! Sooooo fun! Ha, ha! Gotta irder 15 bags soil, too.

Katie, Congrats on all your newly ordered RVRs!

Gloire de Ducher is a total wimner! Sumptous! When yours arrive let us know? I wanna see photos of all their blooms, too!

• KittyNYz6
    10 months ago

Ingrid,

SdP Carnot is beautiful in bouquets!

10 months ago

Ingrid - I am glad to hear Souv. President Carnot is relatively easy to grow. Mine will live somewhat sheltered in a pot because of cold hardiness here, but it’s good to know that it isn’t too demanding.

Kitty - I will let you know when I get the Gloire rose and see any blooms. My roses are all supposed to ship next week.

Also, I had reached out to RVR this morning about the mistaken rose I received last month (mostly just to let them know) with photos and they just very graciously offered me two replacements of my choice since the original rose wasn’t currently available to ship (they also agreed it wasnt the correct one), so I chose Vanguard and Henri Fouquier. I also mentioned that I placed an order this morning and that they could put the replacements in there as well so they will all come at once. So, I now have the Vanguard I wanted and can take that off my wish list, hopefully I can get it do well here, fingers crossed. Henri Fouquier looks gorgeous too, it was another one I had been eyeing. Now I need to dig and go get some more big pots 😊

• KittyNYz6
    10 months ago

OGR Friends,

Join me on my OGR Thread w/ photos of your favorite OGRs? It’s 2023 spring-summer season! Love to see your favorites?

How big is your Old Rose Garden or do you just dabble in a few? Which are your favorites? Share a few if your best?

https://www.houzz.com/discussions/6274114/2022-2023-my-favorite-old-garden-roses#28545168

• rosecanadian
    10 months ago

Ingrid - I'm so full of hope for you! :) :) Ooooh!!! Your bouquet is full of sumptuous pink flounces...love!!!

Katie - how can you say no to all of those beautiful roses? :) :) :)

Kitty - well done...she's a beauty! :) :)

• KittyNYz6
    10 months ago

Katie, I love your 6 roses you just ordered! My 3 new ordered OGRs from RVRs are coming next week, too. We shall be planting Gloire de Ducher at the same time in our 2 similar climates! It will be interesting to see her grow in both our gardens!

It was pointed out to me today that Marlorena, 5 years ago, on a Houzz thread , has Goire decDucher. I wrote on her thread. Her name us “ @User.” She has beautiful photos of Marolena on it! Click below…

https://www.gardenweb.com/discussions/5342502/gloire-de-ducher-julia-child-today

https://www.houzz.com/discussions/5709566/gloire-de-ducher-anne-boleyn

Do you have just the 6 RVRs coming now or are there more coming to plant?

I am dreading digging bigger my oval bed to fit 7 more new roses, altogether, several more if them still coming. And I have 3 roses to put on my front hill. I must stop ordering! No more work for me!

But the beauty if these roses is sensational! I looked at my south side of home garden & back yard yesterday….& was overwhelmed by the blooming beauties! Blooms all over’ Never gave theu bloomed sooo much!

Carol, Thank you! Gloire de Ducher is a looker!

🌺🌸🥀🌹

10 months ago

Kitty, I saw those threads a few months back and that second one especially is what made me seek out the amazingly beautiful Gloire de Ducher rose (IMO the pictures on RVR do not do it justice). I happened to go onto the RVR website because of this thread, and was thrilled when I saw it finally available again since it didn’t seem to be that easy to find. I also didn’t want to risk missing out on it and I feel like there’s always a chance some less common roses may even disappear from commerce. Vanguard is actually sold out now on the site so I am very glad I got it yesterday, it doesn’t sound like they had many available and it also hasn’t been easy to find.

I actually have 8 roses coming now from RVR! Vanguard and Henri Fouquier were the replacement roses they are also sending me in addition to the six from my original order. Several of them are going into pots and Duchess de Montebello and Henri Fouquier are going into the ground (Montebello is going where the mistaken rose is currently planted). I’m not entirely sure where I am planting Gloire de Ducher but I had to have it 😊I have a spot on my slope I am considering.

With the weather getting warmer - and buggier - I probably won’t order anything else until the fall and I may even wait and pot some of these roses up for early fall planting.

• KittyNYz6
    10 months ago

Hi, Katie,

I agree on ordering now w/ RVRs. I waited a year to order Barbara Oliva & now RVRs had her & their OGRs roses available. May be later in season for their roses, but better now than wait another year to order! i’m glad you saw those Gloire de Ducher Houzz threads! She is a gem! I’m glad you tipped me off to her-she’s a dream rose! Her color is the BEST! Maybe my favorite rose right now! I could look at her all day! Tgat wine-fushia-putple color….. Mmmmmmmm…… niiiiiiiiice!

8 more roses coming! Woohoo! That will keep you busy!

About planting on the slope…. I guess if it’s not too steep the Gloire de Dutcher 6ft rose may be fine. I plant my tall roses in my flat backyard & short shrub roses on my steep front yard hill.

• rosecanadian
    10 months ago

Kitty - I still think it would be great if you got a drone...I'd go bananas over aerial views of your yard!!

• KittyNYz6
    10 months ago

Carol, Thank you, ha ha! A drine would be nice!

Monday they shipped UPS my RVRs order & it’s arriving this early afternoon-TODAY!!! Honorine de Brabant, Ferdinand puchard, & Gloire de Dutcher!!! Woohoo!

Katie, Is your order arriving soon? Maybe today, also? You have 6 OGRs roses coming!

TODAY IS SO EXCITING! 🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀😊

10 months ago

Kitty - My order is shipping Monday and will be here next week. I’ve ordered a few new pots and with all the rain we are getting this week and the dirt being nice and workable, I will dig a few holes in preparation for their arrival.

• KittyNYz6
    10 months ago

Katie, That is so exciting! New pots! what kind of pots? Your holes already prepared! i have to dig 3 holes in my newly expanded Oval Bed for my 3 newbies, still. 82F & sunny for me today! You are getting rain? Wonder why? Maybe you are near coast? Tomorrow it’s 72F & dry here. Guess I’m getting 70s & 80Fs this week-mild & rain in couple days.

• rosecanadian
    10 months ago

Kitty - YAY!!!! Can you imagine what your yard will look like when your roses are in their 3rd year? WOWZA!!