SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tannerduke

Wall and cabinet color advice for primary bathroom remodel

tannerduke
last year

Hi everyone,
I am looking for some suggestions on both wall color and vanity cabinet colors for our remodeled primary bathroom. We have one ~40” wide EAST-facing arch window that has a bottom edge of approximately 8 ft from the floor and goes up into the vaulted ceiling. We receive good light, natural light from it throughout the day.

We are using the same 12x24” tile for the floor and the 60x60” shower walls/floor (shower will have linear drain). The tile is called Sahara Sand from Floor&Decor and (to my eye) is a nice mix of grays, greige, and some beiges.

The attached bedroom is painted BM Woodlawn Blue (it has just a south-facing 8 ft sliding door for natural light).

The main color for the walls of the rest of house is BM Natural Cream. I would love maybe a little color in the bathroom on the walls or cabinets. Open to light, medium or darker colors for both walls and cabinets. I would just like them to be pleasing to the eye and neutral enough not to dissuade potential buyers if we sell within 5-6 years.

https://www.flooranddecor.com/samples/samp-sahara-sand-porcelain-tile-100168319.html

Comments (2)