SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
laurie_park80

Bathroom cabinet hardware: please help me choose type and size

Laurie
last year

We're currently updating our primary bathroom. I'm going for a serene and transitional style and attaching a few "inspiration photos" to represent that style. I'm having our existing cabinetry (see photo) professionally spray-painted a light greige color. There will be a new quartz countertop which resembles marble with rectangular undermount white sinks (photo attached). I want new cabinet hardware in a BLACK matte finish. (Two wall mirrors will have thin black metal frames and wall sconces are black metal with off-white fabric shades.)

Master Bathroom Renovation · More Info

Master Bathroom Renovation · More Info

I previously used all knobs, but would like to use a mixture of knobs and pulls now. (Contractor says he can fill in the existing knob holes.) I've narrowed the choices down to three (photos attached), all of which come in a black matte finish and in different sizes.

(1) Top Knobs Ascendra

(2) Pottery Barn Pearson; and

(3) Pottery Barn Mercer

Please let me know which style you like and -- as importantly -- where you would put the knobs and where you would put the pulls. Also, what length pulls would you use in those locations? I've included drawer and door dimensions in photo.

Thanks in advance, Houzz!

Comments (8)