SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carolt_jenkins

Help me understand whether this non-woven wallpaper will show visible

Damascus Shop
last year

Wallpaper Experts! I'm considering purchasing a beautiful wallpaper for my living room, but I'm concerned about whether or not the seams will be visible. The wallpaper in question has a bold, intricate pattern that I absolutely love, but I worry that when it's installed, the seams will be noticeable and detract from the overall effect.

The wallpaper is a non-woven material, which I understand is supposed to be more forgiving when it comes to seams, but I'm still not sure if it's the right choice for my room. I have a few questions for those of you who are more experienced with wallpaper installation:

• Will a non-woven wallpaper like this one be more forgiving when it comes to seams? How does it differ from other types of wallpaper in this regard?
  • Are there any tips or tricks for minimizing the appearance of seams when installing wallpaper with a bold pattern like this one? Should I be using a particular adhesive or technique?
  • How much of a difference will the skill of the installer make when it comes to minimizing visible seams? Should I be looking for a particularly experienced or skilled wallpaper installer?
  • Finally, if I do end up with visible seams, how noticeable will they be from a distance? Will they detract significantly from the overall effect of the wallpaper, or will they be relatively minor?

I appreciate any advice or insights that you can offer, as I'm really excited about this wallpaper but want to make sure I'm making the right choice!

Comment (1)