Houzz Logo Print

What is this called and who can I call to install a new one?

John Jenkinson
last month

I took a couple pictures of the rubber insulator between the door and the wall of our back door. I don't know what this piece is called, but I suspect that the winter storm we just had caused damage to it and caused it to separate. Help on what it's called and who to turn to would be valuable. Thank you in advance!

Comments (2)