SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chillygator

Cell Phone-looking for one that can make calls

chillygator
17 years ago

6 years ago, I had a motorola Startac phone with verizon service that was fabulous. I had crystal clear calls and excellant connectivity everywhere in the USA. When I joined my husband on a Family share plan also with verizon, they wouldn't allow me use my phone because they said federal law required all cell phones to be tri-phase and my motorola was only dual. So I got a shiny new LG 4500. It really blows. I can't connect, it drops calls, words evaporate during conservations and I never can be reached. It sounds like I'm under water. All I want my cell phone to do is to send and receive telephone calls. That's it! But this hunk of junk can not accomplish that. I'm in the market for a new phone but realize that the cell phone technology has actually regressed. They've added in so many silly bells and whistles that they've lost the ability to function as a phone. CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A PHONE? I want a good quality phone. I don't need music, call forwarding, internet, books on tape, photos........ Why is this so hard?

Comments (2)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES