SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
haj12

What is the best option?

haj12
last year
last modified: last year

Help... 😔 Contractor has almost completed backsplash (still needs to caulk and grout) and I realized he placed it too high. I've got a larger mirror that needs to be hung and 1)it won't fit without moving the light up and 2) this is the kids bathroom and the mirror will be too high for them to see themselves... Is it possible to hang it where it was supposed to be and just let it hang over the back splash? Obviously I want it to be very sturdy bc my wildlings will be using it.... Any ideas are welcome. Thank you!
Couple things to note, this is our 3rd contractor since Aug. He's charging us a really really good price (get what you pay for I guess), I didn't know that we shouldn't have the granite backsplash AND tile until after 🤦🏿‍♀️. We are military and are expected to be here about 5 years, we have nearly exceeded our budgeted amount for all our renovations so replacing all that tile is definitely not optimal, also I bought a larger mirror because the area behind the previous mirror isn't textured like the other walls and prior contractor said it couldn't be done. 🤷🏿‍♀️ ( I really wish I knew more about this stuff)

Comments (7)