SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_29068705

My projects update. Please post yours too with pictures !!

User
last year
last modified: last year

First is my front porch. It was laid 1 1/2 yrs ago and ended up being a big fail because the wood was sold to us as dried and it wasn't. The provider of the lumber really let us down but my contractor made it good. It was relaid with the old re-milled and then new added in. It's beautiful. Now I will be sealing it with ODO from The Milk Paint Company.

Next is my old HeartPine table and bench. I had used Marine Spar on it and that was definitely the wrong product. I am sanding back to the wood and refinishing with ODO as well. These pieces were made for me by a friend back in AL. They match my beautiful sideboard that he also made. All from re-claimed wood I got in Montgomery AL to complete floors in our 1890 house.

Last is my happiest new garden ornament !! My fence !!! I've been waiting since October to get it built but my poor GC has been so " covered up" with work, as we say in the South, that he and his guys just completed it yesterday and today !! 134 ft of 3 rail. I will be staining it after the wood is sufficiently dry...see note about porch floor above. pics of table first.

Please post any and all projects that you are working on or having done by others.

Before table :

DH bought me a new sander!

Next porch floor pics

And my beautiful new fence. Will have copper caps for on posts when they arrive next week. I am thinking SW Green Black for the stain color.

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Integrity Woodworking Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry Professionals