SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
meyermike_1micha

Please post your pictures of your citrus partying outdoors. Pics.

meyermike_1micha
13 years ago

Just a few of mine partying amongst my other plants outside..lol. Orange on the top, grapefruit next, and all my others mixed in if you can see them..I would say about 20 citrus in all...

{{gwi:596930}}

{{gwi:596934}}

{{gwi:596937}}

{{gwi:596940}}

{{gwi:596943}}

{{gwi:596946}}

Andrew, a couple of extra since you wanted to see pictures of Hummel sunset jades...They are still as colorful as can be as of today..

Josh, what is up with all the color, this time of ye? How are yours doing?

Pug, if you see this thread, please post your pics too.

Would love to see everyones and their updated pictures...Thank you

{{gwi:596949}}

{{gwi:570829}}

{{gwi:570828}}

Mike..:-)

Comments (142)

• meyermike_1micha
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I love it and I can alomst imagine where you live..It must be so beautiful and I only wish I could give my plants that much sun...Oh if I could..

Some day, I would love for you to just take a picture off a bird eye view of your land, since I am in love with farms..

I had a feeling you liked the ocean!

You are doing a great job on your plants...If you need more coconut products, I will see what I have around the house, and if I find some, we can work out a plan where all you would have to do is pay for postage..
    I got all mine at "The Chrystal Company", top of the line Coco, from Sri Lanks..I will look around..

Thanks for posting..

• zecowsay
    13 years ago

After seeing cdonaghe's trees he got from almost eden, I had to order a couple. Cheap, and for the first time ordering citrus, the shipping wasn't more than the plant. Gonna have to order a gallon plant from them now. Without further ado, soon to be partying outdoors:

Variegated Eureka - Lost leaves during shipping; Not as nice as the key lime:
    {{gwi:597113}}

Key Lime:
    {{gwi:597116}}

• Related Discussions

July picture time. Please everyone post some pic of your babies.:

Q

Comments (30)
    First is the big labeled family photo. Citrus: there's seedling lemon, tangelo, pummelo, yuzu, along with an unlabeled sudachi. There's also a larger grafted yuzu and a grafted calamondin. As for non-citrus, there's three nightshades (tamarillo, naranjilla and coconas), two pots of seedling guavas, and a rather spindly ice cream bean seedling. [IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/davidals/Project1.jpg[/IMG] Second is the unlabeled pic. [IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/davidals/Picture547.jpg[/IMG] Third, is a closer view including the big yuzu and calamondin, the pummelo and tangelo in front of them, and the big naranjilla on the right side. [IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/davidals/CopyofPicture548.jpg[/IMG] Last, this is a close-up of some of the seedling (non-grafted) citrus - from top to bottom, yuzu, pummelo, tangelo and sudachi. The black pot is tamarillo sprouts, which I need to thin out. To me, the only notable thing here is how different papeda-type citrus look from other citrus when young - smaller, slower in growth, smaller leaves, but very lush, small (not visible in this pic) spines, but more of 'em than other citrus. [IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/davidals/Picture537.jpg[/IMG]
    ...See More

Please post pics of your citrus leaf problems-help w/ ID of cause

Q

Comments (59)
    Could be a fungus like Vladimir said, could also be an insect egg or just dirt on a bit of fluff. However, I'm more concerned with how dusty the leaves are. I may just be dust or it could be the beginnings of a spider mite infestation. It's a good idea to wash off the leaves from time to time, like maybe every 4-6 weeks. Take them outside and hose them off, or if that's not possible, put them in the shower and shower them off with cool water. Then let them drain well and put them back where they were. It helps prevent spider mites as they're attracted to dusty plants. And your plants love the rinsing off!
    ...See More

Please post pics of your wood countertop

Q

Comments (56)
    Ikea beech 1 1/8" thick BB counter on top of our 1957 birch cabinets. I chose the thiner IKEA BB because it would be easier and cheaper for us DIY's than the heavier thicker BB. It is finished with 3 coats of gloss Waterlox. Seven months later I still love this counter top. My BH was leary of trying to butt the thin BB so I opted to layer the long ends of the 'U' over the BB on the botton of the 'U'. Unusual but it works for us. We are both tall so the extra height was ok. My only regret is chosing the IKEA sink and faucet. Sink is too thin a guage and faucet doesn't have a spray setting. Though I do like the built-in drain in the Boholmen sink.
    ...See More

Please post pictures of your narrow island and work aisles

Q

Comments (29)
    I want to caution all of those who think narrow aisles are OK for a multi-cook kitchen. If you plan your kitchen very, very, very carefully you can probably pull it off. However, if you're not very careful you will end up with a kitchen like Rookie_2010's MIL's kitchen or my SIL's kitchen...very difficult for more than one person to work in...and/or your narrow island becoming a "barrier island" (both of which my SIL has b/c she just had to have an island in a kitchen that couldn't support it...she has grown to hate it over time...especially as her children have grown). If you will have more than one person working in your kitchen at a time on a semi-regular basis, regardless of what they are doing, think long and hard b/f you deliberately plan for a narrow aisle and/or cram in a narrow island... Our kitchen is 10'6" wide and while I have a "U" shape, the fact that the legs are rather short and the base wide, prevents people from becoming trapped in it. I had a choice of an island or what I have now, and I am very, very glad I was talked out of an island by the wise folks here! If you do decide to plan for narrow aisles, etc., at least go in w/your eyes open and realize that you will have a less-than-optimum space and that you will most likely have to adjust your kitchen use to accommodate those aisles (or island).
    ...See More
  • mksmth zone 7a Tulsa Oklahoma
    13 years ago

nice trees there zeco.

looks like you might have some rootstock suckers on them, just be sure you remove any new growth below the grafts.

• granburyflowergirl
    13 years ago

Hi Mike, Hi Citrus peeps!

I just love all the pics and humor here!
    I am somewhat new to citrus, Lowes had a sale (4.50 ea: satsumas, 6.50 ea: all other citrus!!!!) and I couldn't resist so here's my newly adopted citrus family left to right: 2 Pineapple Guavas (ok not citrus), Imp Meyer Lemon, Mexican Lime, Calamondin Orange, Seto Satsuma, Owari Satsuma, Lemon Drop, Improved Meyer Lemon #2, Miho Satsuma, Seto Satsuma #2, Plumeria (I know, not citrus)

Family Photo
    {{gwi:597119}}
    (click to enlarge)

Meyer Lemon
    {{gwi:597123}}

Mexican Lime
    {{gwi:597124}}

Calamondin Orange
    {{gwi:597125}}

Seto Satsuma
    {{gwi:597126}}

Lemon Drop
    {{gwi:597128}}

They seem happy enough in the containers they came in for now...but I am sure I'll be back re-reading all of your tips on planting mixes soon enough!

Now I need to know: where can get a mango????
    Nik

• puglvr1
    13 years ago

Nice pictures everyone! Wow, this thread is really growing, awesome!!

Nik, great prices on your Citrus. It's great when you're able to get a bargain isn't it. I bought my Calamondin on clearance last year for 50% off...I just love clearance!

Since I live in FL I'm able to buy Mango trees at the local nurseries, even Home depot, Walmart and Lowe's carries them here. You might ask one of your local nursery and see if they can special order it for you...if not here's a couple of websites where you can purchase it from...but shipping might be a little pricey? I've never ordered from Nipa before, but I can definitely recommend Pine Island. Most of my trees that I purchased locally originally came from them, they still had their tag on it.

Nipa Huts Garden
    Good luck finding some! I love mangoes...they are one of my most favorite fruits!

Here is a link that might be useful: Pine Island Nursery in FL

• granburyflowergirl
    13 years ago

Thanks puglvr, I just looked at Pine Island's site. Good grief! Who knew there were so many different varieties of Mango? I could easily get in over my head here!

• granburyflowergirl
    13 years ago

Thanks puglvr, I just looked at Pine Island's site. Good grief! Who knew there were so many different varieties of Mango? I could easily get in over my head here!

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    13 years ago

Hello Everyone,

I think I just jumped...I did order from Pine island too!
    Two Mangos...I think I need to confess to my Hubby since I'm not at home to recieve the shippment!!! LOL So he might watch for the UPS man...I tried to make it fit my schedule...but the foreth of July set me back since they wouldn't ship unti the 6th...darn it!!! Now I out on a trip and he is home...confess? or wait!!! HE HE HE zLOL

Just haveing a little fun,,,because i will have to confess so he can pull them out of the box and give then water...can't wait to hear this line.....wwaaawwwaaaaaa
    Don't worry I'll hopefully have it figured out shortly!

Thnks for any advise!!

Laura in VB

• puglvr1
    13 years ago

Hey Nik, I know I can't believe how many varieties there are available...the thing is there's a lot more varieties out there that they don't sell!! Unbelievable!

Hi Laura, been there, done that...lol Hard to sneak something by you're not going to be home...darn that holiday! Messed up your plans. Confessing is definitely the way to go, He won't be caught off guard and more likely to take care them during your absence...Keeping fingers crossed and Good luck with your trees. Post pictures when you get a chance. Oh, which varieties did you get?

• meyermike_1micha
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Ok..

Anyone who can just go to Lowe's to get any of babies is so LUCKY!!

Zeco, that is hard to believe that the shipping was less than the plant..lol
    They are so beautiful!!

Nik, I want a mango just a bad, and yet I have been putting it off...I am not sure if I will be able to keep it in the sun all winter after the growth of all my trees and lack of sunny windows..lol..Your trees are so nice looking..!!

Hi PUG!!!!!!Hug!!

Laura, you could be so lucky!!! And your Manogos too!! I think I saw a nice spot for them right next to that beautiful pool...!

Now the key is....KEEPING THEM JUST A GREEN AND LUCIOUS AS THEY ARE AS WHEN WE BUY THEM..LOL

Great pictures thus far! Love this thread!

• cdonaghe
    13 years ago

Zeco,
    Nice looking trees, I'll bet they will be great.

Nik,
    Great deal, wish I could run across some like that.

Pug,
    Thanks for the links on the Manogo's. Now I may not be able to wait till next year to look for some....

Charles

• mksmth zone 7a Tulsa Oklahoma
    13 years ago

great pics everyone!!

I just had to restrain myself, good thing the wallet was in the truck. Went to a local nursery, they had 9' tall mexican limes loaded with fruit for %50 off $149. Its a good thing they wouldnt fit through my door or I may have bought one....or two, LOL. I am a bit surprised that they had these. I guess some of the rich people around here must have some big sunrooms.

• mgk65
    13 years ago

Pine Island is the place to get mangos, and it most economical to get two at the same time! For me it was 87.50 shipped for two.

• puglvr1
    13 years ago

Hi Mike...(((Hugs))) right back!!

You guys are welcome for the Mango links...awesome pictures, SO many to choose from!

Mgk65...since I buy mine locally, I had no idea how much it would be, thanks and great info you posted on buying two at the same time...not a bad price for two of them shipped.

• drunkenmonk
    13 years ago

Great pics everyone nice trees.

Here are some pics of my citrus collection. Wish I had room for more :P

{{gwi:597129}}

{{gwi:597130}}

{{gwi:597131}}

Well thats it for now, Later Josh

• meyermike_1micha
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Josh, these are so nice!! Thank you for sharing...

How did you label those trees? I love it..

The cutest little seedlings...

How will you winter them if you haven't done so yet? How do you winter them usually if so? I love hearing different ideas...

Mike

• drunkenmonk
    13 years ago

Hey Mike, ty I love my trees im always keeping an eye on them, just had a 3 week long battle over the tiger navel with spider mites.... they just would not go away. But finally they are gone! or so I hope lol

In the past I have kept them inside next to southern facing windows. But in a month or two I will be happily building them a new sunroom for their new winter home.

This will be alot more space then crowding many trees around the windows lol. And I will be able to keep my dogs away from them alot easier too lol!

Josh

• drunkenmonk
    13 years ago

Oh yea the lettering was done in photoshop forgot to post that in last post :P I use it to re-size my pics too.

Josh

• meyermike_1micha
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Fantastic and thank you!!:-)

I have never seen you here before, I am sure we are all glad to see you here.

Mike

• windy3sheets
    13 years ago

Wow I love seeing all these trees. Drunkenmonk has inspired me to take the plunge, with all those seedlings, and I have just finished removing all the windows in my Sun Room, or glorified porch, to force myself into this project. In anticipation of the Ponderosas, Meyers, Limes, Oranges, Avocados and Mangoes I've purchased, this weekend I'll be tearing down the walls to make way for a greenhouse. Now that I type that list, I've decided I'll need a banana tree. I hope the place is big enough?

It will be an interesting project, as I don't know what the heck goes into building a greenhouse, other than glass :P

Mike, I haven't had a chance to snap any pictures of the of the two farms next door, but I will definitely get some up, hopefully with the combines going in a a month or so too. they planted early this year. The corn next door is starting to get big, and in just a couple of weeks I'll be chewing on sweet sweet goodness. August is great around here, with sweet corn, tomatoes and strawberries for sale all over the place. The way things are going, in a couple of years I might have my own little citrus stand out there.

P.S
    I found a place online called Roberts Flower Supply that is literally the next town over. I'll check them out, but I REALLY appreciate your offer to ship me the CHC.

• greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a
    13 years ago

Howdy, Josh, welcome aboard!
    I wanted to compliment you on the bark-based mix!
    Perhaps you could describe your mix for newcomers to citrus?

Josh

• drunkenmonk
    13 years ago

Hey Mike, Ive been around for a while reading tons of posts but just recently signed up to post :D

Windy3sheets I wish I could build a greenhouse myself, unfortunately I cant get my GF to sign off on it :*( yet!

Hey Josh most of the time i use 5 parts pine bark 1 part diatomaceous earth- it is a very good absorbent and holds water well and doesnt break down fast at all.
    Its a very free draining mix and I water every other day in the summer to once weekly in the winter inside.

I also have a couple plants with the same mix in reverse :P

Have a great day

Josh

• partyprincess
    13 years ago

I am finally posting my citrus pics here. I am learning as I go. Hopefully next spring I will still have all of these trees thriving and showing growth!
    Kim

Mandarin Orange, Desert Rose, Meyer Lemon
    {{gwi:597132}}

Mandarin Orange
    {{gwi:597133}}
    Mexican Lime
    {{gwi:597135}}

Ponderosa Lemon
    {{gwi:597136}}

Lemon Drop
    {{gwi:597137}}

Meyer Lemon - a sad rooted cutting
    {{gwi:597138}}

• bigmario
    13 years ago

Super nice trees Princess. My mix doesn't show as much white once potted. More bark looking at top of pot. I made a 511 mix that Mike and Greenman helped with. 5 bark 1 pumice and 1/2and1/2 perlite and peat. I repotted some pretty sick trees about 10-11days ago and they haven't gotten worse but don't look much better. Where in the states are you. I don't want to use the mix for a couple of new trees unless I know it is working for the sick ones.

• partyprincess
    13 years ago

Hi bigmario

I am using the 5:1:1 mix that Mike talks about. Some of the vermiculite seems to float to the top so it looks like I have SO much. It is 5:1:1. But it drains like crazy. As soon as I start to water there is water coming out. My Meyer is the tree that I am most worried about. It is not worse, but I can't wait to see improvement. I am a newbie to citrus but so all I can say about potting mix - I have learned it has to drain FAST. I am certain I would have killed my trees had I not gotten them into the 511. I have started a new thread with pictures of my citrus leave and various problems with them. I am hoping to get members to post pictures of leaves affected by disease or pests in one thread and have those who can diagnose and recommend treatment comment all in one place. I posted a bunch of pictures of different issues I am dealing with. I live in Fort Worth, Texas. We had a couple of weeks with high humidity and lots of rain for this time of year (for us) and now it is super hot - 95+F.

Kim

13 years ago

I like to add a thin layer (1/2 inch) of screened bark to my containers to help hide the Perlite and to hold it in place when watering.
    The bark also helps regulate moisture in the upper inches of the soil, which (I'm sure you've discovered) tend to dry out very quickly.
    The bark can be pulled back or removed for the winter when drainage becomes a greater concern.

Josh

• meyermike_1micha
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi Josh..:-)

Hi Party princess...

I was wondering if you meant to say "perlite" instead of "vermiculite"...I also know now that now that your roots are breathing and not staying wet too long in a compacted mix, they will do much better. Now to rid the possible disease and pest attack...Sheesh.

13 years ago

Hey, Mike!
    It's gotta be "Perlite"... ;)

Josh

• puglvr1
    13 years ago

NICE pictures Princess!!

• partyprincess
    13 years ago

Thanks everyone. Yes, it is perlite. I'm a little scatter-brained at the moment. I have a multitude of pests out back and also had to move all of my herb plants because they were frying in the heat. I am going to put some repti-bark as a top layer to hide that perlite and keep the top from drying out as fast as suggested. I want one more tree, a standard Imp. Meyer Lemon and when I find one here in TX I will get that one in the 5:1:1 from the start and screen everything well.
    Kim

• meyermike_1micha
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Your trees are so beautiful....Let me say something.

If you water your trees in this mix, PLEASE use a watering can with a sprinkler on the end, so the mix gets an even dispense of watering and thoroughly!
    Also, if they are outside, don't forget to feed your plants if you use your hose a lot.
    You will need to fertilize more often if you are not watering by hand all summer, and that is why many here, including me lately use slow release fertilizers as a compliments like "osmocote" if you are skipping your fertilizer regimend on a regular basis..

Mike.:-)

• bigmario
    13 years ago

what do you all think of the miracle grow citrus slow release fert.? and what water soluble fert do you use for every water feeding? should I be using it on the repotted trees now too? the 511 we came up with drains fast but after a couple or three days of a good watering there is still some leaking out bottom. is that good or bad? sure wish i had a successful citrus grower as a neighbor that i could copy.

• partyprincess
    13 years ago

Mike

Yes I use a watering can with sprinkler head to water. I check with my dowel rod to make sure they are dry. I apply Foliage Pro each time I water(just started last week so too early to see results) 1/2 TSP in 2 gallons of water. I water until it runs out of the bottom and I water all around the plant. I also add vinegar 2 TBSP in 2 gallons of water. I am not using Osmocote though. Should I scratch some Osmocote into the surface of each pot? If I need to do that how much per pot?

Thank you for always teaching and encouraging. I am learning from you and the others who consistently answer our questions.

Kim

13 years ago

Kim,
    if you're consistent with your fertigation, you don't need to add Osmocote.
    If you do want to add Osmocote, follow the recommendations on the package for
    the size of your container.

Josh

• meyermike_1micha
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi Kim,

you should start seeing great results as soon as the weather stabilizes a bit more. Plants tend to yellow up a bit when overly heated, when extremes temps are around, and when they are too cold..lol
    But sooner or later, they will enjoy almost stable temps, until brought indoors again or a green house.. It is a pleasure from all of us to help.

Follow Josh's instructions since he is the one that taught me on this..Hi Josh..:-).

Mike

• bigmario
    13 years ago

These are photos of a Lisbon lemon I have in ground that is so hard to dig in to show citrus does grow here and the other are of my new trees that I am scared to touch. Still waiting for the sick trees to turn around in a 5;1;1 mix. If they do then next spring I will do the new ones. I can not find foilage pro at a nursery. Is there another I can use every time I water?

thanks,

Here is a link that might be useful: trees outside

• bigmario
    13 years ago

Here are the photos that should have been with my last post. I need photo help

{{gwi:597139}} {{gwi:597140}} {{gwi:597141}} {{gwi:597142}}

• meyermike_1micha
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi bigmario..:-)

You did good with the pictures. Your trees look good.

Can you order FP online?

If not, i will give you an idea..

Mike..;-)

• User
    13 years ago

This is one of my more tender citrus trees--a Persian lime. Great for those mojitos! Will eventually post more.

Here is a link that might be useful:

• destin_gardener
    13 years ago

Some of my citrus has been in the ground for around 10 years, some for 7. Here is a list of what I've got:
    1 Pineapple Orange
    1 Cara Cara Red Navel Orange
    2 Variegated Pink Lemons
    1 Meyer's Lemon
    1 Ichang Lemon
    1 Key Lime (coming back from winter cold damage)
    1 Tangerine (coming back from winter cold damage)

I do have 1 little seville sour orange that I'll put in the ground either late this year or early next year.

I'd love to post pictures of them, if I can ever figure out how to post pictures on this site.

I've got other trees as well.
    Mayhaws
    Avocados
    Pluots
    Pawpaws
    Minnie Royal Cherry
    Royal Lee Cherry
    Almaden Cherry

I hope to be planting some plums next year as well.

• meyermike_1micha
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi destin gardner, nice!!! I wish I had that many..:-)

Njoasis..ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Where have you been? It is a joy to see you! All that talk of our citrus over the winter.It was you and your ideas that stopped me from using lights and warmth on my trees this past winter.

It was the best thing I could of done..Thank you! Nice lime...Is that one you wintered in the garage? That is a beauty..

I would love to see you post more. Very happy to see you are back..:-)

Mike

• User
    13 years ago

I spend more time usually on the palm forum but I am a serious citrus nut (in addition to a palm nut). Yes, the Persian lime overwinters in my garage as well. Yes, I know it is probably one of the the most tender of the citruses. I used to make an exception of it by not overwintering in my garage but in the basement--it suffered with scale and leaf loss. That's when I said, okay, that's it--once you recuperate from your near death experience you're out in the garage with the rest of them. I am off to the back yard to feed them soon--before it gets too hot back there. Will post more pics of others (kumquats, Navels, Valencias,
    Eureka and Meyers Lemons, Poncirus (Hardy Orange), Key/Mexican lime, oh and the Mandarin--Satsuma is it? Still looking for a decent grapefruit though. PS., I just started posting pics--mostly of the palm collection--check out my photo album.

• meyermike_1micha
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Zecowsay,

I just noticed your BEAUTIFUL desert rose!!!!!!!!LOL:-)

Mike

• Majandra
    13 years ago

Here are my 1,5 year old lemon trees that grew out of seeds from the same lemon. They are not growing any lateral branches and one grows much faster than the other one.

{{gwi:4333}}

• souf
    13 years ago

here are my citrus varieties

moro blood orange (acquired/planted last year)
    {{gwi:597143}}

brown select satsuma (acquired/planted last year)
    {{gwi:597144}}

variegated pink lemon (acquired this year, will be planted in smart pot when i get the soil mix figured out)
    {{gwi:597145}}

{{gwi:597146}}

ujukitsu sweet lemon (acquired/planted this year)
    {{gwi:597147}}
    {{gwi:597148}}

• meyermike_1micha
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Souf:

I am sorry. I never saw your post. They are just beautiful!!!!

Thank you

MIke

• poncirusguy6b452xx
    11 years ago

My only citrus is a Meiwa kumquat grown from a seed from fruit I purchased from a mail order citrus fruit company. It is now 10 months old.
    Steve of Cincinnati,OH

• poncirusguy6b452xx
    11 years ago

My most currant collection getting prepared for the spring party. Click on picture with out the foiled bucket

{{gwi:576121}}

• meyermike_1micha
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Steve, please, let us see what they look like 'partying outdoors' when summer comes..:-)

They are looking cute though indoors at this time.

Mike

• poncirusguy6b452xx
    10 years ago

My citrus have started the party out doors.
    Nagami kumquat in very bad shape but I believe it will live.. It is marked with the flying baseball cap.
    {{gwi:586187}}
    the crown marks my sweet lee tangerine tree. It was on its death bed then and is doing very well since planting there.

The large tree below is my seed grown meiwa kumquat tree. In the process of moving it in and out I dropped it once and forgot to put in the spacer and burned the trunk with the light bulb. It has lost 1/3 of its leaves and shows no sign s of growth
    {{gwi:576584}}
    the smaller tree is a seed grown nagami kumquat. It is doing very well.

{{gwi:586188}}
    3 happy sweet lee tangerine trees from seed in bottomless gallon food tins.

I had placed 3 sweetlee trees and a nagami kumquat tree in the community garden. Squirrels dug 3 sweetlee trees and the nagami up, one was replantable but died. the seed grown nagami was in critical damaged and was moved on to the roof as seen in the flying baseball cap. All four trees were very un happy not because the were grown from seed

Here is a link that might be useful: http://s1094.photobucket.com/user/wreristhechimney/slideshow/Seed%20grown%20Meiwa%20kumquat%20tree