SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joyfulguy

ole joyful's experience doing Wordle today Aug. 7

joyfulguy
last year
last modified: last year

Sorry, I don't know how to import the info as many have done.Next to unbelievably, in the first word - I got four letters used, wrong location, at 1, 3,4 and 5 - yellow.Second word - one in correct spot, no. 1 - green: three yellow in second word, altered locations at 3,4 and 5 .Wrong letter is black. There was one in the first word, one in the second, and I got two in the third when I used an outside letter where the green had been in the second word. Unbelievably, of the 30 letters in the full 6 tries I needed, only 6 were black! And only 7 yellow, total 13! edIn that third word, all four known letters were green, at 1, 3, 4 and 5!Fourth word - wrong guess letter at no.2. bakerSame story at fifth word.Fortunately picked the needed letter at sixth try!Given my advantages ... sure glad that I picked the correct letter at location 2! I think that I'd be embarrassed for a month if I hadn't! 8829I'd be happy to share the words that I used should you send me an email. @Interesting morning, with catheter blockage on the agenda along with this escapade - but succeeded in getting it cleared, won't trouble you with details here. gmailHope you're all having an interesting and fruitful Sunday (if the fruit's not a tad too expensive to pass muster in your domain). .com (not "calm", that is)ole joyfuelled (most of the time)

Comments (32)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert