SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
andrea_bowen78

Cafe Dual Fuel Double Oven Range AND Bosch 800 series refrigerator

Andrea Bowen
last year

We are planning a total kitchen renovation and of course want to get the best appliances we can afford that fit in the space we have (relatively small kitchen)

1. I’m pretty set on getting the Cafe 30 inch dual fuel double oven range since it seems like it crams a lot of functionality into a small space, and looks nice too! My only hesitation is whether I will regret not having a huge oven.
    Anyone have this and have any regrets? Any alternatives that are superior for their size? (my daughter and I really like to bake)

2. our top choice for a refrigerator is the Bosch 800 series 36 inch counter depth refrigerator. It doesn’t really match the Cafe range, but visually the refrigerator and range aren’t close enough together that it will be noticeable (I hope, ha!) . But wondering if maybe we should go with the matching Cafe refrigerator since it does have a little more capacity (2-3 cubic ft more), and might enable us to have some taller cabinets over the refrigerator (18” vs 15”) than we can get with the taller Bosch fridge. But the Bosch fridge really did seem so much nicer to us in person!

3. Home Depot amazingly has both of these cafe appliances in stock in matte white which is beautiful but can be hard to get! Tempted to go for it, but our cabinets will be kraftmaid “warm white” which I’m worried will clash with matte white. Also worried if a few years down the line something needs to be replaced, we will regret committing to matching white appliances rather than stainless steel.

Thanks all!

Comments (6)