SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_smith6227819

I still have an odd feeling after waking

Kathsgrdn
last year

this morning to my name being called. I don't remember dreaming at all when I was asleep. But jolted awake about 1100 to my name being said by a man's voice I didn't recognize. It sounded like it had come from my back window. So, I looked out, looked out the side yard window too. I don't know anyone who would do that. Chewie was still asleep. I had stayed up till the early morning reading. Was reading a fairly creepy book and fell asleep with the lamp on by my bed.

I turned it off and tried to go back to sleep since I have to work pretty late tonight and my alarm was set for 1 pm. I couldn't go back to sleep so I just got up.

Have you ever had anything like this happen? The book I'm reading does have episodes where a nanny is jolted awake in the middle of the night and then starts hearing pacing/creaking sounds above her room, where there shouldn't be a room or attic. Maybe my mind, in sleep, is just overactive and sensitive to things I read lol. She doesn't hear voices, though, just sounds.

Comments (26)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!