SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brianeastwood

First kitchen reno in 30 yrs, please help with my colours.

brianeastwood
last year

We are currently planning a renovation of our kitchen, which includes removing walls into both family room and dining room. Planning is progressing nicely but I’m stumbling with paint colours. I’d appreciate your suggestions, keeping in mind we are trying to stick with Benjamin Moore paints.

The kitchen is east facing and measures roughly 27ft X 15 Ft (LxW). Floors will be medium tone wood throughout, not yet chosen. Appliances are stainless steel. Two islands (1 large and 1 small). My intent is a marble like quartz for countertops. Layered overhead lighting will be in the 3000K range.

I am not interested in a stark white kitchen and prefer warmer tones. Currently considering Benjamin Moore Newburyport Blue HC-155 on both islands. Trim either BM White Dove OC-17 or Cloud White OC-130. Considering Balboa Mist OC-27, Revere Pewter HC-172 and Baby Fawn OC-15 for use as possibly walls or cabinets. I intend to use the same wall colour on adjacent rooms (family and dining room).

I am open to suggestions outside the colours I’ve listed , these are just where I am currently headed.

Comments (6)