SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
matthew_adams29

Help Picking Dining Chairs for Navy Walls!

Matthew Adams
2 years ago

Hi all! I have been trying to select new dining chairs for our new home. The wife and I are not the best at design, but we are trying our best to learn. We love being able to come here to get confirmation/advice from the experts!

So the chairs... We have inherited a beautiful handcrafted amish cherry dining table with no chairs. It has a very red tint to it as can be seen below. We are going to try to make this work with our oak floor/trim/shutters. We have painted the dining room Hale Navy/White Dove. I'm thinking we will need to incorporate some more dark woods via picture frames/art/furniture around the room to pull the table off. The wife also wants the deer antlers GONE haha. We are looking at mixing side chairs with different head chairs, as is so fashionable at the moment. I like the idea of incorporating 2 grey chairs at the head to tie into the adjoining room (kitchen with grey walls), with blue velvet side chairs. Too much blue? What would YOU choose? Please leave any and all ideas, thanks!!

Comments (19)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH