SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sls2001

Is Bedroom too small to have a Piano?

Maggie Passel
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

I have a very small digital piano that brings me great joy--as an adult learner just for fun. The best place in our room layouts is either in the den/office or in the master. I like the idea of having the piano in the bedroom. It is black ebony which adds a little drama I think and the piano is such a small scale that I think it works. What do you think? Do I need to find another place for the piano? My layout isn't exactly correct. The room is 14'5" x 14". The piano is 58" x 34.5" I also have a painting my husband did that I think will fit nicely on the wall opposite the bed. Dimensions are 40.5" square. And, if you like the piano and painting in the MBR what would you do as far as colors for bedding and chair for the light airy house in Florida? The floor will be carpeted. The paint will be neutral - Maybe an accent or wallpaper wall behind the bed. I haven't selected the bed yet but thinking of a neutral as well. Open to all ideas. Forgot to mention that is digital and I play with headphones.

Comments (12)