SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
plllog

Do you have a project to learn something new in the kitchen?

plllog
2 years ago

I have a few baking things that have been on hold for awhile, waiting on a full reorganization of my kitchen, but I've just ordered a book on sculptural pie crusts. I don't know if I'll ever really get into them, but my pastry is pretty utilitarian. I can make imperfect ruffles for pumpkin pie or similar, which are also utilitarian for containing the filling, but usually I just do a fork around the outside, and a shield to keep the edge from burning. I tried a rope mold recently, and it was really pretty, until it melted in the oven and just looked like pie. :) Lattices are rare for me, but mine are fine, and I could use a ruler or template if I were inclined to perfection, and I do fine with cutouts, but I usually just plunk the top crust on and stab a few steam holes.

My new project is prettier pies.

What's your project?

Comments (37)

• nancyjane_gardener
    2 years ago

Crusty bread. But that's a winter project. I'm not very good with baking.

• plllog
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Nancyjane, if you eat bread in warm weather it's an any season project! But maybe bake really early or late. :)

For crusty bread of the flour/water/yeast/salt variety, you can introduce steam into a regular oven by heating a pan on a lower rack (or higher if you're using a stone on the bottom level, and throwing a cup of ice in it when you put your bread in. I learned this from one of the great bread gurus and it works great. You don't get a good shot of steam from just a pan of water, though that works well for chicken. ;)

The easiest thing to do is use a covered pot. There's a fad for using a Dutch oven, since that also evens out the temperature, etc., and works with ultrahigh hydration breads, but it's the keeping in the steam that makes it crusty. Finish the loaf with the top off.

A hint I've read on KA but haven't tried is to remove the baked bread from whatever pan or pot or stone it's on, and let it cool on a wire rack in the turned off oven, with the door ajar. That dries the surface of the loaf as it steams out, according to them, which makes sense.

Of course, to keep the bread crusty, wrap it in a cloth after it's fully steamed out and cool rather than a wrap which will trap moisture, like plastic, or in a sealed bread box.

Good luck with it, whenever you get to it. :)

• Related Discussions

Learned something new at HD

Q

Comments (8)
    Saintpfla, I have nothing against the bigger stores but let me tell you a story......when we moved here in 2004 we started clearing some of the land as it was basically a house surrounded by jungle. First order of business was citrus trees and I stopped at HD and Lowes as well as a large local garden center. All 3 had about the same price for the same trees. At the local garden center they had just that day received a shipment of citrus and I noticed they still had the growers tags on them. I was curious so when I arrived home I googled the name (Floyds citrus) and found he sold retail as well as wholesale. I gave him a call, asked for prices and drove down to see the trees. When I arrived it was in the middle of 100's of acres of mature orange trees and the same trees that the garden center and the big box stores wanted $26 for he was selling for $8 each AND he had dozens and dozens of each variety and unlimited knowledge. I loaded up 11 trees and headed home......sometimes it is better to seek out local sources.
    ...See More

Learned something new about my GE Adora today

Q

Comments (23)
    Our GE Adora washing machine has been a constant source of trouble for several years now. It cannot be "balanced" no matter what we do and now the front of the cabinet has "rips" in the metal from shaking so violently. The door leaks, the front control panel shorts out and the exterior cabinet is rusting through in the front lower corners. This washer has many "known issues" and GE refuses to acknowledge them. Since we're out of warranty, I'm not going to try anything else to keep this hunk of junk running. We use only HE detergent and when we add bleach to the dispenser, it simply runs out immediately on the clothes... Clothes are now being torn but we can't find anything obviously damaged in the tub, so we don't know what's tearing the clothes. We leave the door open when the washer is empty so we don't get the moldy smell that so many others have experienced. This is by far the worst appliance we have ever purchased and we'll never buy a GE product again...
    ...See More

Learn something new every day? (funny)

Q

Comments (4)
    Considering the reasons for my having been berated in the past ... ... I think that I'd better keep quiet on this one. o j
    ...See More

Learned something new to share with you!

Q

Comments (36)
    When cutting borders or binding, I usually go to the trouble of measuring the length and the width of the quilt along the median lines (where the quilt would be folded in half)--a suggestion from someone here to avoid stretching and to get the binding on opposite sides to be the same length. If I didn't pin, I might get to the end of a row and find I don't have enough binding to finish it! Once in a while, for a very narrow binding on a quilt I think won't stretch, or a quilt I don't like or respect (LOL--you all can imagine what sort that might be), I don't bother to measure, and in that case, I just push the edges of the binding together as I go along, stopping stitching to do it if necessary. The quilt I just finished for the car (See thread on meandering) falls into that category because I had great trouble making all the blocks from a swap fit together neatly, and the colors don't appeal to me. It still looks pretty good done, though, and DH, whose car it will go in, loves it. I have never been much for finger-pressing, unless to prepare something for "real" pressing right afterwards! :0)
    ...See More
  • plllog
    Original Author
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

The book, Elegant Pie, even has its own wall calendar! I'm not that good at freehand drawing, but do okay with polymer clay...I'll feel successful if I achieve merely pretty. I did learn, from something on TV, that the secret is baking the beauteous sculptural top separately on a baking sheet. The one time I used cutters, not knowing any better, I made "lattice” out of different sized hearts. They were connected and stuck together, but some still sank, and others got bubbled over with blueberry goo. OTOH, isn't the point of the top, at some level, supposed to be protecting the filling? The (gorgeous) pastry in the pictures is also thick. I usually roll no more than 1/8”, but for pretty, I'll go full on cookie if I have to, at least while learning. :)

I had to look up Remoska. That looks very convenient. Do I remember right that you have a camping van? If you have an electrical hookup at your campsite, that gives you an oven! Where are you planning to camp?

What kinds of sausage have you made?

• Islay Corbel
    2 years ago

We have a lovely little caravan

I think we'll stay in Brittany this year because of covid. The Remoska is great - even at home. Much more economical to use than a big oven. I love the simplicity of it. it's either on or off. It's does everything you can do in an oven or grill.

As for sausages, I'm trying to replicate the type of sausage we have in England that you can make a sausage roll with as husband and son really want those. My favourites so far and chicken pesto ones and the next will be pork, apple and sage. I've tried beef ones but found them too dry. I had thought at first that my sausages would be super healthy and low fat, but the reality is that without a goodly amount of fat, there is no flavour and the texture is bad lol. I'm trying to get the balance right between proportions of shoulder to belly.

I can't wait to see some pastry creations. I'll look up the book.

• seagrass_gw Cape Cod
    2 years ago

Islay - that looks lovely! How many can sleep in there?

• l pinkmountain
    2 years ago

Islay is living my dream. I can't get my husband to agree to a smaller camper.

My new projects is TRYING to grow a kitchen garden. The weather is NOT cooperating here in MI.

Our previous projects were sourdough and yogurt. Sourdough was a bust, just because we simply don't bake enough or eat enough baked goods. Yogurt has been pretty good, we make it in our Instapot.

• plllog
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Islay, that looks lovely! I miss camping, but I think I'm past wanting even to go glamping. Your setup looks perfect for two people.

Lpink, I gave an indoor vegetable gardening kit to an 8-year-old, thinking she'd like the mini tools and pretty pots—which she did, but she and her mom enjoyed it, and the yield, so much they've been growing all kinds of stuff. Michigan is famous for its produce, but if the weather isn't cooperating, maybe a popup green house or indoor garden would work?

• chloebud
    2 years ago

plllog, I don't have a project right now,but your post made me think of this pie crust from Martha Stewart. I made it once to top a pumpkin pie. It took some time and turned out great. It was very fragile and broke into pieces when I very carefully transferred it to the pie. :-(

That book you ordered would be fun to see. Some of those sculptured pie crusts are pretty amazing.

• plllog
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Chloebud, that's lovely! Such a shame that it broke!!

My big question about sculptural, which won't stop me from giving it a good try, but in the end it's pie, not wall art. :)

• l pinkmountain
    2 years ago

I have a mini greenhouse in my bathroom now. Full of pot-bound plants desperate to get into the ground . . .

• chloebud
    2 years ago

"...but in the end it's pie, not wall art."

This is true!

• sleevendog (5a NY 6aNYC NL CA)
    2 years ago

My pies, though rarely make them, are always in a removable bottom tart shell. Usually the 7-8 inch so a single crust fills it using 2/3rds. That extra gets some quickie design. I have the little set of leaf cutters. Some of the extreme designs are amazing.

My tomorrow project is mini muffins and egg bits for Mom and Pop. Looking at recipes and testing. What works best I'll make 'kits' and make them during the visit. She will enjoy watching. The tin came yesterday. Excellent quality and very heavy. I don't usually buy non-stick but using papers and did get the parchment ones for the eggies. So tiny. I visualized a bit bigger like the 1/4 cup in the pic, but this is even better. No way could she cut this and half and save for tomorrow, 😂.

Planning two so far. A darker bran type thing using that Costco bag of 'stuff'. And the corn cake one we like. I've got rhubarb...and some blueberries. Able to make 24 at a time is super.

FYI, the rhubarb slices are very soft. If I spread it gently with a knife it would just cream all over the top. Sprinkled with coconut palm sugar.

FYI plllog, nice to see on packages, 'contains: coconut'.

• mxk3 z5b_MI
    2 years ago

I would like to learn how to can. I've been saying this for years -- that "someday" still hasn't come. Maybe this year...

• plllog
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Mxk3, Me too! But other than jam a couple of times, I haven't. It doesn't really make sense in the city, and I can get all kinds of wonderful small batch, artisanal, beautiful canned things that are a more sustainable way to get produce to market anyway. :) At least that's what I tell myself about my kitchen that's baking ready, not canning sterile. ;)

Sleevendog, the mini-cupcake pans look great for the purpose. I hope the plans to bypass the saving will work out!

Thanks for noticing the coconut warning!! There's hope! I do understand why so many people like all the current coconut products, but the prevalence without labelling scares me! As you know...

• rockypointdog
    2 years ago

My summer projects are to learn more vegetarian (or at least non-meat/poultry) recipes; making pretzels (been working on that one for a little while already and am having fun with different flavors); and developing a couple of signature cocktails. That's the most fun project by far.

• Islay Corbel
    2 years ago

Seagrass, in theory it sleeps 3 but in practical terms, it's good for 2. Front small dinette, rear big dinette which becomes our bed. Tiny, tiny bathroom, 2 gas burner hob and sink. She's a joy.

Chloebud, your pastry was so lovely. I wouldn't have the patience to do something like that. Pllog, I noticed looking at the book that many of the illustrations seemed to be raw dough.... I wonder how they will look after baking - how much definition will you lose? Still amazing.

Sleeve, your pans are cute. Delicious bites are always tempting.

• plllog
    Original Author
    2 years ago

The book came today, but I didn't have time to do more than flip through it. It's full of instructions and recipes, and even templates, like an appliqué book, so I think a lot of raw pictures are used for demonstration purposes, before they get all brown and mottled. I'm pretty sure there are finished pictures too, but they're not going to have that bisque look. No matter how much like clay the pastry is, it's not going to look like bisque after it's fired. ;) I'm okay with that since we're going to eat it anyway. :)

• plllog
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Rockypointdog, is there a particular direction you're going with you're non-meat/fowl recipes? I love books by Yotam Ottolenghi, with recipes bridging Middle-Eastern and Mediterranean. Lots of vegetable recipes that aren't about meat-free,really, because they weren't supposed to have meat in the first place.

• nancyofnc
    2 years ago

My chef SIL loaned me a cocktail shaker (stainless steel) he said to put it upside down and insert a whole chicken (brine, rubbed) on a sheet pan with potatoes, onions and carrots. Bake 365F for 1hr20min pouring brine over a few times. When it is done you tip the shaker and all the siphoned juices spill out over the veggies and then you portion the chicken. All the recipes for beer can chicken have the hole at the top. Anyone every try this method? Gotta try this is for nothing else than giggles.

• l pinkmountain
    2 years ago

I think most people way overestimate how sterile conditions need to be for home canning. No cleaner or more sterile than you would for any other food preparation. Home canned jams and jellies and pickles don't just rely on sterilization for food preservation. That's not actually very possible, to create sterile food. Food is just not sterile, few things are in your home . . . but what you want to do is prevent the kinds of stuff living and growing on your food that will cause it to decay in quality or make you sick. So basically same as putting saran wrap on a sandwich . . .

Boiling in water for ten minutes sterilizes the jars, putting vinegar or sugar in with the fruit or vegetables prevents the growth of bacteria and mold in jams and pickled condiments, and then another boiling water bath vacuum seals the jars so nothing new comes into the system from outside. Obviously if your stuff gets contaminated with mold, you don't eat it. Rarely happens. And if you improperly can low acid foods you run the risk of botulism bacteria proliferating in the low acid, low oxygen environment of the jar. But that's not an issue with jams and pickles and high acid fruits. For example, being high acid (unless you use some special low acid variety like Pink Lady), applesauce is super easy to can. I make a batch every couple of months. Just applesauce with a bit of lemon and sugar to taste, put into sterilized jars, and 20 min. in the boiling water bath and that's it. I have just a regular ol' kitchen, it's not sterile but not full of bacteria either. Normal kitchen cleanliness is all that's needed, which you should do anyway so as to not contaminate your regular ol foods with bad germs.

Joining a CSA is a great way to nudge yourself into both canning and cooking with more vegetables.

plllog thanked l pinkmountain
  • annie1992
    2 years ago

As L pointed out, your kitchen just needs to be clean, not sterile. I wipe everything with bleach, my kitchen is scrupulously clean for canning, but it's not sterile. And those peaches or beans or whatever in the sink are washed and clean, but certainly not sterile.

The Center for Home Food Preservation says you don't even need to sterilize jars if you process them in a boiling water bath for over 10 minutes, they just need to be washed. The dishwasher is good for that.

Low acid fruits, vegetables pickled with a brine of at least 50% vinegar, jams and jellies and syrups are all easy, fast, relatively safe. They are so safe that Michigan's Cottage Food law will allow me to sell those things at a roadside stand or farmer's market even if they are made in my non-inspected home kitchen.

Now, start canning meat products or low acid vegetables and the stakes are higher, but it's still not difficult or particularly dangerous. If you can follow a recipe, you can follow canning rules.

Really, it's simple, as long as you stay away from those untested recipes that are all over the internet. Go to trusted sources like the Ball/Kerr/Jardin site, or Sure Jell or the Center for Home Food Preservation.

Happy Canning!

Annie

plllog thanked annie1992
    2 years ago

I missed the desire to start canning...but do respect that those here are more than happy to help. And use trusted sources.

I have learned a bit today. Having never made a muffin of any kind or have not in possession have had a muffin tin of any size...(one cast iron but rather big circles and volume)

...working, living, NYC, muffins and bagels at every turn and at work...

Nice first try. No need for the silly papers. I know now by testing what the batter should feel like and the temp and time for my oven.

The egg bites rose too fast like a tiny dutch baby. Still delicious but might try a lower temp tomorrow...no pic...we ate those.

Need some assistance about what utensil to use for the gentle lifting out of such a small vessel...still looking. I need a tiny silicone spatula? ...They did pop out easily with some help but I'm not comfortable with "non-stick'.

plllog thanked sleevendog (5a NY 6aNYC NL CA)
    2 years ago

Oh, I should add...most of the eggies stuck except for the prosciutto lined ones. I have some puff pastry but I think these are way too small for egg bites. A normal muffin tin would be much better for egg bites. Mini muffins are perfect with a bit more rise, more batter.

• plllog
    Original Author
    2 years ago

S, are you okay with preparing like for an old fashioned cake? Butter and a little flour, bran or cocoa powder? That will work just fine for being able to tip out your muffins. While your tins are new and smooth, a spray of oil should work instead, but that also depends on how sticky your batter is--no promises. I haven't tried it, but Jasdip and others use "better than pam" which is a homemade release mix of fat and flour. Jasdip has posted the recipe a few times.

If the tops overflow, ideally, a half inch wide, offset (blade has two bends away from the handle then straight) mini-spatula is idea. The blade is small and thin, and easy to pop under and separate stuck bits. But a butter knife or table knife will work. Silicone is probably too thick and too soft. If the sides are stuck, the same spatula or butter knife will work to draw gently around the sides, but it shouldn't stick if you prepare the pan well. Once the muffins are loosened, just tilt the pan over your basket or tray and the muffins should fall out.

Thanks, LPink and Annie! I hope your good advice is helpful to Mxk3, though I know it was aimed at my "sterile" comment. There's no bleaching in my house. Ever. Except by the sun, outside. I'm acutely sensitive to it. My kitchen is soap and water clean, and a little vinegar. Breathing in washing vinegar also burns, so I let the minions do it. :) I can enter the room after it's evaporated. I envy people who can just use a little bleach and be done with it. OTOH, I never have problems with yeast. :)

• plllog
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Islay, your Czech cooker got me remembering the old Wonder Pot, aka Swedish Omnia Pot, which works on a gas burner (LP) and uses a flue up a ring pot and a solid top to reflect heat down to work. I used one for a year out in nowhere, and made everything from roast chicken pieces to strata to cakes and bar cookies. I don't know if it's worth the room it would take, but it bakes without electricity.

• annie1992
    2 years ago

plllog, bleach isn't necessary, it's just my cheap and readily available cleaner of choice. Hydrogen peroxide and alcohol based cleaners work just as well, as do cleaners like Lysol or Oxi-Clean or a jillion others, including some of the botanically based items available, and good old soap and water.

Whatever you use to clean your counter after cutting chicken or preparing meat is fine for cleaning up for canning.

I think anyone that is interested should go ahead and try it, and not be intimidated by thinking everything needs to be sterile. And, if you have no interest, that's fine too, everyone should be able to choose what they wish to spend their time doing.

Annie

• plllog
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Thank-you, Annie!!! There's so much BS out there about canning, but in my book, you're a very trusted source. I have no issues with alcohol, I use peroxide and baking soda on the oven racks, and Oxiclean on the sink grid feet. :) I have always found the instructions about "sterilizing" the implements in the dishwasher intimidating from the point of view of handling them and adding bacteria, but I'm getting much less freaked out now. I'm interested because I think it's something one should be able to do, more than anything.

The wonderful raspberry jam I made last summer with your help cost more in discount raspberries than buying the cake fully made would have, but totally worth the experience. I don't think it had enough sugar to be cannable, though, and my mother's favorite zucchini pickles, likewise. The latter really need to be eaten after a few days anyway because after that all the elements fade together. I'm sure it's not acid enough for canning as well. And I know one is only supposed to use the recipes in the Ball book, and even then test for proper acidity. I do have some test papers which have gradient results, though I can't remember why I bought them. So maybe I will eventually get book, and find my mother's canning tongs (or buy some) and give it a go.

The farm I get my produce from does sell cases, now that I think about it. Their bulk price might be worth it. Maybe some apple butter. They have amazing apples! I'll have to see what recipes there are.

But then there's the whole freak out from my childhood when whole families would die from botulism. But I feel like canning is a basic thing one should know like baking bread....

• Islay Corbel
    2 years ago

Plllog, thanks for that idea. I found one here and they're 39e so not expensive. They look really good for off grid cooking.

More pie inspiration for you. https://www.instagram.com/karinpfeiffboschek/

• plllog
    Original Author
    2 years ago

This one just showed up,closer in style to my old wonder pot, but I think the Omnia was the original. Glad it was a helpful notion!

Thanks for the link. I am in awe. I have a creative mind, but it doesn't go there. In the book, she shows basic tools including a compass. My brain accepts that for fabric. It's going to take me awhile to internalize precision measurement for pie! It's great that one can feed the duds to the family and get rid of the evidence. :)

• l pinkmountain
    2 years ago

Even if you are not a canner, there are lots of ways to poison your family if you don't store and prepare and serve food properly. Canning is no more difficult to do safely than roasting a chicken. Both have their risks, but they are easily and routinely managed. Vegetarian me is still a little freaked out about cooking meat, that sweet spot between having it the right temperature but not overcooked, knowing when its done. And dealing with all the germs from the raw meat, oy vey. One of my best friends ended up in the hospital with salmonella, something that happens all the time albeit not necessarily in large numbers . . . and yet every day we still buy, store and eat meat . . . it comes down to being willing to understand the science behind it and implement it. Driving is very dangerous, and yet we don't freak out whenever we have to do it. I'm only saying this for folks who are nervous about canning. I was too. You should be nervous enough to do it safely, but no more nervous than you are doing any task that requires a little thought. Frankly canning is SO MUCH easier to me than bread baking or dough shaping like was illustrated. Smooshing up apples or tomatoes on the stovetop is more in line with my skill set . . .

plllog thanked l pinkmountain
  • plllog
    Original Author
    2 years ago

I'm sure you're right. I'm very careful about containing cross contamination with meat and eggs, starting with what I buy, vigilance about spatter, drips hands, etc., and ending with what's happening in my sink. I get it, what you're saying, that canning shouldn't be a different level of such things, but I do get flustered remembering what I need to be aware of. I probably need to read a lot more about canning safely to internalize the procedures.

• l pinkmountain
    2 years ago

I actually joined CF back in the "aughts" seeking advice on cooking the Thanksgiving turkey for the first time for my family at my new house. I had never cooked any type of whole bird before, having been vegetarian most of my life. Now I can routinely crank out a pretty good roasted bird, although my meat-eating husband is the one who can really finesse it. Ironically, it's my lack of patience for finessing that makes me like canning. The rules need to be followed to be sure, but they don't actually require much dexterity, only a good timer. The challenge for me with canning is not the skills, it's the time. Processing the fruits and vegetables takes time, not necessarily a lot of special skill or thought. I make a lot of soups for the same reason . . .

I like gardening, it's something I actually enjoy the process of. Cooking, meh. I only cook because I really enjoy eating good food. I can for the same reason, the desire to have and eat the end product, not the joy of doing it. Frankly it's still one of the chief attractions I have for my husband, he's a good cook and likes to help out in the kitchen.

• annie1992
    2 years ago

Plllog, that raspberry jam is still safe to can, the raspberries are your acidic ingredients. Those may be canned in nothing but water. The sugar does stretch out the amount of time the product keeps without degrading in quality, but it's not necessary for preservation of fruits.

The zucchini pickles? That depends on your vinegar/brine. Some pickles are fermented and have nothing added at all, like sauerkraut.

Botulism is a concern with low acid ingredients, like meat and vegetables. If your jam molds or spoils, throw it away. (shrug) In addition, the spores can be disabled by boiling the product for 10 minutes, which is not a problem for something like home canned soup, which has already been pressure canned for periods of time.

The latest year that I have information for is 2017:

:Foodborne botulism cases were reported from California (n=15) and Alaska (n=4). Among the 15 toxin type A foodborne botulism cases in California, 10 were from an outbreak linked to nacho cheese at a convenience store, two were from an outbreak linked to an herbal deer antler tea, one was from a suspected soup with bulging lid but was not available testing, and two were not linked to a known food source. (1) Among the four toxin type E foodborne botulism cases in Alaska, three were from an outbreak linked to seal blubber with seal oil, and one was linked to dried herring in seal oil (Table 2a). The median age of patients was 42 years (range: 14–85 years); 11 were men. Three deaths were reported."

You can note that 10 of those 19 cases were from convenience store nacho cheese and two more were from an herbal tea. A few years ago there were cases from commercially sold carrot juice and some from baked potatoes wrapped in foil and left to sit on a restaurant counter. A few more were from garlic/herbs left in olive oil at room temperature for periods of time.

As L says, the chances of making yourself sick from properly canned food is much smaller than it is from eating out. Especially convenience store nachos, apparently!

Annie

• plllog
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Annie, thank-you! That amount of evidence and logic does a lot to overcome the creeps. I have no reason in the world to can meats—I have two large freezers and a solar electric system. But you've convinced me that I could do jam and pickles without killing anybody. :)

Lpink, I get you! I enjoy cooking, but the garden had better grow itself!

• riverrat1
    2 years ago

Annie, I know you remember teaching us how to can at Canning Camp! I think of that time/memories with great love and respect in my heart. We all had matching aprons that AnnT provided. That was a very fun camp! Then we had the bread camp, too! I learned so much when we would do those camps. I'm wondering if maybe we could start up another one for old time's sake. It would be fun to see everyone after 17, 18, 19, years? Does anyone remember the Pajama Camp in Pigeon Forge, Tennesse? So.Much.Fun!

I should dig out my old pictures on an old laptop and transfer them to the new putter so I could post what lovely times we had. A few of our girls are no longer with us. Linda and Lee. Such amazing women that have gone too soon.

We would exchange little mementos amongst ourselves. I still have so many of them and think of each person as I see it.

I miss you all!

• l pinkmountain
    2 years ago

I can't bring myself to delete Lee's profile on my FB friends list . . . sigh. Or Canarybird's either.