SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
a_bev26

I can't get my living room to pull together

A Bev
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hi, I just can't get my living room to pull together.
I'm trying to go for an eclectic/boho and cosy feel but just can't get it to work. I think the green couch along with the blue chair is too much? If so, what should I do? Both are IKEA and can have their covers replaced, I just don't know what colours to go for...maybe a light blue for the couch?
I also think I should change the grey walls to a cream? It's an East facing room so I'm limited on what wall colours I can use but I feel the grey is too cold and flat in the evening.
I posted a while ago and since then have made some changes. One thing I haven't changed yet is the curtains. I know these should be full length but I just have no idea what colour or pattern to go for. Any suggestions?
I think really it's my colour scheme that I can't quite figure out, but it could be other things I'm not picking up on?

Please ignore that half the tiles are missing from the fireplace, haven't got round to fixing them yet, also the plant has seen better days and I'm slowly nursing it back to health after it was attacked repeatedly by our kitten.

Thanks in advance!

Comments (5)