SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zooflink

Need some tile selection advise on updating my master bath

zooflink
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I am refreshing my master bath to some degree - replacing shower floor pan (from old white pan to some type of tile), replacing shower faucets (to a new rainfall shower system), replacing vanity to a more up to date white vanity, and want to add some tile to extend my shower tile to the ceiling. I am keeping the light beige marble (see photo) which is where I need some advise; the marble is on the floor, in the shower, and around the tub area What type of tile will compliment this marble and bring in a more up-to-date look? I really would like to bring in some white tones into the bathroom with the new tile and want to keep on the neutral side. I'm struggling on selecting what type of pattern (e.g., plain wave, mosaic, subway?) to bring in to my existing marble bathroom. I am thinking of putting the new tile on the shower wall above the old tile to extend tile to the ceiling, possibly a border on the sides of the current shower, and a border around the tub tile with the new tile. Any advise on a recommended pattern? Also should I try to keep the shower floor tile the same as the new wall tile? Any input appreciated.

Comment