SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_879236563

Master Bath walk in shower tile selection help.....

Tracie A
4 years ago

We have a separate shower tub in our master bathroom. We've been in the house 3 years and my dogs have been in that tub more than me. I want the tub and shower out, replaced by a walk in shower along that entire wall (length is 8'7") with a pony wall and glass. The window is staying. The cabinets I'm going to paint a gray that will match whatever tile that gets chosen. I can not for the life of me pick tile out. Wondering if anyone can help? I think I'm a super visual person and picking something out when I can't see the finished product scares me. I've attached the tiles we like but are not dead set on. The larger 12X24 tile would be the floor of the entire bathroom and shower. I've attached three different tiles we like. I put the tiles by the bedroom door so you can see what the floor in our bedroom looks like. I did the Trinity Ivory tile in two different positions as I'm not sure which direction for that tile to go (if we pick that one). The two white subway tiles would be the walls, I can't pick which tile I like better, one has a textural wave to it the other has no wave but does have some texture to it. I would like the subway tile to go 6' up the wall, followed by 2' of the Harlow then 1' of subway tile (like this first picture). I also put the larger tiles on my counter tops so you can see that as well. Thank You for any help! Tracie

Bathroom situation currently

Below is the Trinity Ivory Tile

Solid Gray tile

Charcoal gray tile

Comment (1)