SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rosefolly

Problem logging on to Readers Paradise, and a solution

Rosefolly
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I have not been able to logon for days, even though I'm logged on to other Gardenweb forums. I suspect it is something do do with the unique situation of the Glyph forums. They are not even listed on the Houzz's GW forums list. It may be that RP is the only one left.

I've done all the things that Houzz suggested to no avail. Frankly, I'm not sure they believed me, since they think it is actually impossible to be logged on to one forum and not another. (I don't think they understand the whole Glyphs situation. Not sure I do myself.) Finally I appealed to others to get suggestions, including the people on the bookmark exchange list because I am able to actually reach them. Donnamira made a suggestion that worked. I entered https://www.houzz.com/discussions/tag=496. It took me to a page with the title of "Home and Garden Discussions", but it is actually the Readers Paradise Forum, and best of all, it actually works. I offer this in case others are having a similar problem.

And I offer my sincere thanks to Donnamira as well. How on earth you ever figured this out is a mystery to me!

Comments (31)