2024 A New Year a New Game
2 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (110)
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
Related Discussions
NEW: new: iris~hosta & daylilies oh my!! swap year 3 :0)
Comments (148)Good morning everyone! Aaahhhh Louie! Where can I begin? Since his arrival he has knocked over just about everything. Eaten 1 of our snakes (now, I can't confirm he killed it, but I did see him munching on it yesterday...can I say eeeewwwwww) And, he has single handedly mowed down almost all the flowers of my floating hearts. I did see him taking down my water celery last night. I want to be upset with him, but, I just can't. He's so little. Maybe a foot long. I told the kids he's like having another toddler running around. You just have to fix everything after he's finished with it. Bunzy (our paint turtle) and her two new paint turtle friends who showed up a few weeks ago, Bubba and Penelope (the kids named them, lol) all seem to be getting along just fine with each other. They were the only one's I was worried about. I'm going to try to get some pictures of him tonight. Last night I was feeding the fish and watching the turtles come up and eat the food. I was to zoned in on watching them that I started to get that weird feeling like I was being watched. I turn my head and there is LOUIE about 2 feet away from my feet munching away in the water. He is NOT afraid of people, lol! Sheri, LOL,I have no clue where he came from? We are close to the Seneca River. I say close, maybe a mile away, and our neighbors have ponds in their pastures. I don't know?? I can't imagine something so little traveling so far? Shirley, our "flying dinosaurs" have been making their nightly appearance as well. The herons aren't afraid of us either! The kids run at them yelling, they just walk to the other side of the pond. I put a couple of shepherds hooks down there with garden flags thinking moving things blowing around might scare them...nope. Hubby got me 2 beautiful heron statues last year for Christmas to scare them away. They stand right next to them, lol. The iris' did have a great spring! I did have some problems with rot afterward. I don't know if it was the crazy cold we had or what? I have a few die off completely. :( The ones that survived are multiplying like crazy. Your daylilies are so gorgeous! How large is Big Bird? I am picturing a very large flower head :) Col :) Yeah! It made it!! So happy!! I hope the Hawaiian Surf made it okay too? Since today is Friday, I've decided to call 2 BINGO WORDS :) THE BINGO WORDS FOR FRIDAY ARE: ALIEN'S STARDUST and OGON WOGON OH MY BINGO WORDS CALLED: 1. FLAMINGO TWISTER 2. DO THE MATH 3. TURTLE TIE DYE 4. TINTINNABULATION 5. ALIEN'S STARDUST 6. OGON WOGON OH MY'ERS: Shirley (brittneysgran) AND Alana (poisondartfrog) SWAP WITH EACH OTHER frankielynn AND Sue (sueguanzon) SWAP WITH EACH OTHER~~~frannkielynn SENT~~~ Kathie (sinbadsmom) AND Jayeanne (pinkiris) SWAP WITH EACH OTHER~~~ Jayeanne (pinkiris) SENT~~~Kathie (sinbadsmom) REC'D~~~ Sheri (panhandle_seed_swap) AND Cinnie0 SWAP WITH EACH OTHER~~~Sheri 1/2 SENT :)~~~~Cinnie0 REC'D~~~ Suzanne(hibiscusfan) SENDS TO Colcol Colcol SENDS TO Vina (flowergirl34) Vina(flowergirl34) SENDS TO Suzanne (hibiscusfan)~~SENT~~ Tomorrow is the last day to mail for our swap. I hope everyone has been in contact with your swap partners. Or if you made arrangements to mail a little later. If you haven't heard from your partner at all please let me know. Have a super Friday! vina ps. Tomorrow is the 50 mile long garage sale around here. It's amazing!! Kids are having a pool party today and tomorrow its all garage sales, lol. Iris: Ambrosia Fool...See MoreUPDATE: Happy New Year and Games
Comments (18)Hello! Fran, below 70 cold!?! We were above zero today by 10 degrees! Christmas it is supposed to get up to the low 20's! Everyone is excited! LOL Anyone here from Deb? I was just wondering how she was doing. And what about Melissa? I hope she is in the middle of a 15 min. labor right now! : ) Diene, sorry you've been sick, hope you are on the mend. Nice box you got there! I'm hoping my SS box shows up today or tomorrow! I didn't get a chance to read all the threads (again) but you girls made some great quilts! They are so nice! Mariann, is your daughters store picking up at all? I was in the mall over the weekend here (I hate going to the mall) It seemed that all the kiosks in there were pretty slow too. I think people are shopping more for price this year than quality, which is sad. And I've talked to a lot of people (us included) that are cutting way back this year. Well, I think you girls know that I rented my house out in MI, and so far this month I have not rec'd the rent and can't get ahold of them, they don't ans. the ph or return my calls "sigh" The lease is up Jan 1st and I told Jamie that I am worried they thought we would not renew the lease because they were always late on the rent and they might be just moving out! Nothing like having to come up with an extra house payment at Christmas time! It would be nice if they would at least let me know if they are moving! Enough of that, it's giving me a terrible headache. I have to work tomorrow probably till about 3:00 then I get FOUR days off!!! YIPEE!!! I'm hoping to live in my PJ's for most of those days and not leave the house at all! Hi Kym, Nikki, and Marie! And you too Jeanne! Of course you are always welcome to stop in and say hi! : ) Merry Christmas! Vic...See MoreUPDATE: bday bash new year and games celebration
Comments (151)1. Is it a perennial??? yes (tender above zone 7?) 2. Does it have colorful or unusual foliage? NO (NOT COLORED FOLIAGE) 3. Are there many varieties? No 4. Does it bloom more than once a year? Yes 5. Does it grow taller than 12"? Yes 6. Is it a shrub? No 7. Is this plant valued for it's flowers? Sometimes 8. Is it collectible? YES, not by groups per se 9. Is it considered an Herb? NO 10. Is it a tree ? NO 11. Does it get taller than 36" ? NO 12. Does it bloom in spring? YES 13. Does it grow from a bulb? NO (not a bulb) 14. Can it grow from seed? YES (from what I have read) 15. Does it grow from a tuber? YES 16. Does it bloom all summer? YES 17. Does it come in red colors??? YES (?) Nope Bunny, guess again, I love callas. This is a plant I would LOVE to have too....I know doesn't help much... :) Fran...See MoreNew year, looking for new laptop
Comments (16)Zep, I finally had some time this morning... so I downloaded HijackThis and followed your instructions to the letter. Here's the uninstall list. Now, my husband and I took a look at it and he said "if it's just installed and not running then it's not a problem". Is that true? 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) Ad-Aware Adobe Bridge 1.0 Adobe Common File Installer Adobe Flash Player ActiveX Adobe Flash Player Plugin Adobe Help Center 1.0 Adobe Photoshop CS2 Adobe Reader 8.1.3 Adobe Stock Photos 1.0 AnswerWorks 4.0 Runtime - English AOLIcon Apple Mobile Device Support Apple Software Update avast! Antivirus Broadcom Advanced Control Suite Canon IJ Network Scan Utility Canon IJ Network Tool Canon MP Navigator EX 1.1 Canon MX850 series Canon MX850 series User Registration Canon My Printer Canon Utilities Easy-PhotoPrint EX Canon Utilities Solution Menu Cardiris Cisco Systems VPN Client 4.8.02.0010 Creative MediaSource Dell Digital Jukebox Driver Dell Driver Reset Tool Dell Media Experience Dell Support Center (Support Software) DellSupport DMX Update FileZilla (remove only) Free Solitaire 3D 1.7 Google Desktop Google Earth Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer HijackThis 2.0.2 Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB953595) Hotfix for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB947864) Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399) Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683) Hotfix for Windows XP (KB942288-v3) Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287) ImgBurn (Remove Only) Intel Matrix Storage Manager Intel(R) 537EP V9x DF PCI Modem Internet Explorer Default Page iPod for Windows 2006-03-23 IrfanView (remove only) iTunes J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 10 J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 11 J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6 J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 9 Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.2_03 Java(TM) 6 Update 11 Java(TM) 6 Update 3 Java(TM) 6 Update 7 Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1 Learn2 Player (Uninstall Only) Macromedia Flash Player 8 MailWasher Free Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366) Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2 Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia Standard 2005 Microsoft Excel 97 Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs Microsoft Money 2005 Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2007 Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007 Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007 Microsoft Office Groove MUI (English) 2007 Microsoft Office Groove Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007 Microsoft Office InfoPath MUI (English) 2007 Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2007 Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007 Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007 Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007 Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007 Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007 Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007 Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2007 Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007 Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007 Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007 Microsoft Picture It! Premium 10 Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition Installer Microsoft Plus! Photo Story 2 LE Microsoft Publisher 97 Microsoft Silverlight Microsoft Streets and Trips 2005 Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0 Microsoft Works Microsoft Works 2005 Setup Launcher Microsoft Works Suite Add-in for Microsoft Word Modem Event Monitor Modem Helper Modem On Hold Mozilla Firefox (3.0.5) MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB925672) MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978) MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181) MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430) My Way Search Assistant NVIDIA Drivers OpenOffice.org Installer 1.0 Paint Shop Pro 7 Photo Click Photodex Presenter Picasa 3 PIXMA Extended Survey Program PowerDVD 5.5 Presto! PageManager 7.15.20 ProShow Gold Qualxserve Service Agreement Quicken 2007 QuickTime RealPlayer Basic ScanSoft OmniPage SE 4 Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB951550) Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB951944) Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB958439) Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906) Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906) Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (KB958437) Security Update for Microsoft Office OneNote 2007 (KB950130) Security Update for Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 (KB951338) Security Update for Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 (KB950114) Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (KB954326) Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (KB956828) Security Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB956358) Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB898458) Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB928090) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB931768) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB933566) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB937143) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB939653) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB942615) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB944533) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB950759) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB953838) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB956390) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB958215) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB960714) Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069) Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB911565) Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB917734) Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB936782) Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB954154) Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464) Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569) Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648) Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760) Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762) Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974) Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066) Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376) Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2) Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698) Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748) Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954) Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839) Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211) Security Update for Windows XP (KB954459) Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600) Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069) Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391) Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802) Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803) Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841) Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095) Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097) Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644) Security Update for Windows XP (KB958687) Shockwave Shutterfly Plugin Sonic Audio module Sonic DLA Sonic MyDVD LE Sonic RecordNow Copy Sonic RecordNow Data Sonic Update Manager Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Spelling Dictionaries Support For Adobe Reader 8 Spybot - Search & Destroy TrueSwitch Wizard Verizon TurboTax ItsDeductible 2005 TurboTax ItsDeductible 2006 TurboTax Premier 2007 TurboTax Premier Investments 2006 Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB952142) Update for Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 Help (KB957249) Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 Help (KB957252) Update for Office 2007 (KB946691) Update for Outlook 2007 Junk Email Filter (kb959141) Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2) Update for Windows XP (KB951978) Update for Windows XP (KB955839) VC 9.0 Runtime Verizon Broadband Toolbar (IE only) Verizon Broadband Toolbar Firefox only Verizon Online Help and Support Verizon Servicepoint 1.5.22 Viewpoint Media Player WD Diagnostics WebCyberCoach 3.2 Dell WexTech AnswerWorks Windows Genuine Advantage v1.3.0254.0 Windows Media Format 11 runtime Windows Media Format 11 runtime Windows Media Player 10 Windows Media Player 11 Windows Media Player 11 Windows XP Service Pack 3 WinZip X-Win32 7.1 ZoneAlarm ZoneAlarm Spy Blocker...See More- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years agolast modified: 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years agolast modified: 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years agolast modified: 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years agolast modified: 2 years ago
Related Stories

LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSPantone Picks a Peach for Its 2024 Color of the Year
See ways to use this juicy hue to create calm yet flourishing spaces inside and outside the home
Full Story
COLORPantone Picks a Peach for Its 2024 Color of the Year
See how to use this juicy hue to create calm yet flourishing spaces inside and outside the home
Full Story
SHOP HOUZZPantone Color of the Year 2024
Shop products that channel Pantone’s featured color, Peach Fuzz, alongside warm wood pairings
Full Story0

LIFEWhat We Love (and Don’t) About New Year’s
Here are our favorite and least favorite things about ringing in the new year. What are yours?
Full Story
DECLUTTERINGNew Year’s Resolutions for Minimalists
Pledge to do these 12 things in 2018 and you may find you’re more satisfied with less
Full Story
LIFE11 Easy Ways to Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions
Work smarter, not harder, to reach your goals — success is more about taking the right approach than about slogging your way there
Full Story
HOLIDAYS12 Ways to Make New Year’s Eve at Home Feel Special
Set a festive table, have a home spa day, go for a wintry walk and celebrate the joys of being home
Full Story
EVENTS7 Color Trends for 2024 at Maison & Objet
New harmonies and unexpected pairings at the fall 2023 trade fair set the tone for next year’s interiors
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALS7 Color Trends for 2024 at Maison & Objet
New harmonies and unexpected pairings at the fall 2023 trade fair set the tone for next year’s interiors
Full Story
TRENDING NOWThe Top 5 Outdoor Makeovers of 2024
Learn about the details from this year’s most popular landscape profiles, which include 2 by pros found on Houzz
Full Story
yoyobon_gw