mcc371

2021 New Year New Beginnings Seed Swap

mcc371
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Welcome to the 2021 New Years New Beginnings Seed Swap

Details for Swap:

———-Comment below to join———

Everyone is welcome to participate if you have 2 packets to send in or if you have 300 packets to send in you are all welcome to participate, its a lot of fun.

You have plenty of time to gather seeds and send them in, they are not due in until January 25th If you still need a little more time, this is fine. Just please message me.

Please send a return mailing label and enough postage ( cash or stamps) to return your new seeds back to you. I can also accept venmo, FB pay, and or paypal (friends & family).

Seed packet amounts, these are minimal guidelines, you can put as many seeds in a packet as you would like, but the minimum is 15 seeds. Please make a list of what you send in, this will assist me so you will receive all different ones in return.

You will receive as many packets of seed that you send in unless, you have plenty and want to donate some to newbies.

I will try to reward those that send in rarer, exotic, and named varieties when possible, Please send no more than 10 of the same variety.

Please message me with your mailing address.

This is meant to be lots of fun, and you should receive a lot of new varieties that you may not have, and others you may wanna use in trades. So sign up today, and join in all the fun, sharing and enjoying seeds from all over the country.

You can list your preferences, flowers, vegetables, mixed, or such, please

Games will be posted.

Pkgs will be posted when received.

My mailing address:

Tammy McClearen

Box 1921

Seminole, Texas 79360

Comments (181)