SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_74870742

Paint colour Dilemma - any advice appreciated!! :)

HU-74870742
3 years ago

I am at the tail-end of a complete kitchen/dining room renovation. We had everything torn out, including a wall. I am loving the results...except for the paint colour that I choose. It was meant to be in living room, dining room & kitchen because I thought it would flow nicely (and make me seem sophisticated? haha). The colour is Cedar Key by Benjamin Moore and it is doing absolutely NOTHING to tie together my wallpapered accent wall (wallpaper is neutral but def has a green tone which I can't seem to get to show up in these photos)

with the rest of my kitchen (cabinets are a lovely Mirage Gray). Cedar Key has a very peachy undertone on my walls & I don't like it at all. So, I am presently trying to decide between: Benjamin Moore's Senora Gray, Coastal Fog (or maybe Revere Pewter, Paris Rain....Gah!). I'm leaning towards Gray with green undertones.

I love my wallpaper wall but it has a certain shade of green that is making it difficult to pull it all together & make the space warm & complete. Thanks in advance for any advice. :)

Comments (6)