Happy Halloween (Costume Reveal)
5 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (15)
- 5 years ago
Related Discussions
My ghoulish Halloween costume ...
Comments (6)LOL! Oh, Terriks! ;-) When I was at the costume shop buying ghoulish makeup, the woman working behind the counter was suggesting what to use, and she told me to be sure not to over-apply. "You don't want to look clown-like", she said. "Even a zombie-fied Diana would still look fabulous." I tried to keep that in mind. ;-D...See MoreHalloween lunch - coordinating costume
Comments (10)Thanks for all the comments and compliments! It was an authentic outfit, and I bought some of it in Fredericksburg, Texas and some of it at Alpine Village in Torrance, where we had a German breakfast/brunch a couple of weeks ago. I bought my shoes there (see photo below), as well as the shirt I am wearing. Dina took the pictures of me at work, and so they were taken in my office, including a closeup of my shoes. Dina wore a costume similar to yours, Annie! I like the "Dale Pickle" sign! Yesterday we went to Comikaze Expo athe the L.A. Convention Center downtown and I took German sandwiches with us! It was very crowded there, and I was glad we did not have to wait in line for food. Kevin wanted to see Kevin Smith there, but the line for his conference room had over 2000 people in it, and the room only held 700, and so I had Kevin wait next to a water fountain next to a Ladies room while I looked for the men's room down the hall. As it turned out, where Kevin was waiting was exactly opposite the door where Kevin Smith was entering for his conference, and so we got a close look at him. I told Kevin to talk to him or ask him a question, but he was too shy, I guess. So we got to see him but not hear him speak. We also saw Elriva there - she was there last year as well. I bought a scimitar for my pirate outfit, which I will be able to wear next year. I have worn a pirate outfit before, but I never had the right sword. I am thinking of making a quiche this morning with the leftover pie dough I have from the apple pie I made last week. I made enough dough for two pies, and the leftover dough needs to get used today. I guess I could freeze it, but then I don't know when it would get used. Lars...See MoreHalloween Party Photos/Costume Reveal
Comments (13)LOL Actually, the elf is a Peter Pan costume. The man who is with the nun is her boyfriend and he came as Marilyn Manson (and really nailed the look). The lady with the fur coat and stuffed cat is our costume mistress (she was a crazy cat lady), I think the lady with the aviator hat is Amelia Earhart (her young sons came as a faceless ghoul/phantom and a werewolf). The one other lady with the gold halo came as a Holy Cow lol. I had some of Stevie's music playing and I lip synced to a few songs (Dreams, Stand Back (complete with the shawl twirl), and Landslide). Lots of yummy food and fun last night! I cannot wait until next year. I already know my costume for then. Since it's going to be the 25th anniversary next year of Hocus Pocus, I will be completing my Winifred/Winnie Sanderson costume (the overcoat), and going as her. I just need two friends to be Mary and Sarah. Brad AKA Moonwolf...See MoreHappy Halloween! Anyone have cute costumes to share?
Comments (27)I thought so too Kswl and ever so clever. After attending the Halloween parade at my grand daughter's Montessori school all I can say is that I am glad I'm past those days of creating an unusual costume. One of the cutest and ever so simple ones was a boy dressed as a box of McDonald's french fries. The box was cut into the appropriate shape, painted red with a yellow McD symbol on the front and the fries were made from yellow upholstery foam. I wish I had thought to take a photo....See More- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years agolast modified: 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
Related Stories

HOLIDAYSThrow a Calm, Happy Kids' Halloween Party — 5 Tips From a Mom
Keep your house and sanity intact with this advice from a veteran of Halloween extravaganzas with every kid on the block
Full Story
HOLIDAYS36 Stylish and Spooky Halloween Decorating Ideas
Customize your Halloween decor with pumpkin topiaries, glam mantels, glowing tabletops, wreaths and more
Full Story
HALLOWEENLow-Boo Halloween Decor for the Little Ones
A designer balances fright-night scares with familiar delights to cater to the smallest of trick-or-treaters
Full Story
HOUZZ CALLWhat’s Your Halloween Decorating Style?
Do you prefer pretty pumpkins or gory ghouls? Whimsical witches or wall-scaling skeletons? Please share your photos here
Full Story
MOST POPULARBewitching Halloween Entryways by Houzzers
Clever, crafty or downright creepy, these outdoor and window decorations by Houzzers cast a spell all their own
Full Story
HALLOWEENHouzz Users Share Their Outdoor Halloween Decorations
Creativity abounds in the Houzz community. Displays range from artistic gourd arrangements to skeletons playing poker
Full Story
PETS10 Tips for Keeping Indoor Cats Healthy and Happy
It's National Cat Day: Ask not what your cat can do for you (because it will ignore you) but what you can do for your cat
Full Story
HALLOWEENEasy Halloween Decorations From Stuff You Already Have
Go spooky or sophisticated with these DIY mantel decorations made from household items
Full Story
HOLIDAYSThese Homes Say Happy Mardi Gras!
Let the good times roll around the house with Mardi Gras beads, glittery high heels, Fat Tuesday colors and more
Full Story





foodonastump