Halloween Party Photos/Costume Reveal
8 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (13)
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
Related Discussions
Dad's (80yrs)Halloween costume won Grand Prize!
Comments (7)That is some kinda CLOWN... a kiss'n cuzin Clown !!! Looks like he is getting his money's worth out of that great job... you did on the makeup !!! That is sooooo sweet... my Dad died when I was 8 years old.... but I A L W A Y S treasure seeing my friends having FUN with their Dads!!! Thanks so much for sharing that... are you going to dress him up like SANTA TOOOOO !!! I sure hope so...] Boy he will really get some extra Kisses then!!! Thanks for sharing! H*A*P*P*Y* H*O*L*L*I*D*A*Y*S !!!!! God Bless ! susiesunshine...See MoreNEW: Petal Pushers - Halloween Masquerade Party!
Comments (151)Debby! Thank you so much for my halloween box! I love it all, most especially the sweet note. You and I have been having similar weather and doing the same things with our days. I am getting a few beds rearranged before the bad weather hits and taking advantage of these beautiful warm days! Deb Sent... Oktoberfest Iris (a brilliant orange bloom) Parrot Tulips (creamy base that has deep pink/peach tips) Red Magic Daylily Red Tulips Black Prince Snapdragon Seeds (Gorgeous! I will definitely be wintersowing these!) Gypsy Queen Hyacinths Queen of the Night Tulips The kids loved the metal spider basket and the Planet Earth Books! They are bugging me to go pick up some candy to fill the basket and confiscated the books as soon as I pulled them out of the box. lol. They'll have to wait on the candy till they work for it going door to door. :o) You made my day with all the bulbs. Mine disappeared on me. Dug up the one bed to re-do the border and divided the bulbs and only found one sad little bulb in all that dirt I sifted through. Thank you so much for everything. I will be planting like a happy little gardener tomorrow. Good luck with your bed by the mailbox. My neighbor across the street has her's surrounded by a stone border and has lots of lamb's ear, alliums, tulips, and some type of mounding grass. It looks great every year even with the snow plows dumping heavy snow and spreading salt in the winter. So Ta DA! One more masquerading petal pusher has been revealed! Thank you Vic, this has been a blast!...See MoreHalloween lunch - coordinating costume
Comments (10)Thanks for all the comments and compliments! It was an authentic outfit, and I bought some of it in Fredericksburg, Texas and some of it at Alpine Village in Torrance, where we had a German breakfast/brunch a couple of weeks ago. I bought my shoes there (see photo below), as well as the shirt I am wearing. Dina took the pictures of me at work, and so they were taken in my office, including a closeup of my shoes. Dina wore a costume similar to yours, Annie! I like the "Dale Pickle" sign! Yesterday we went to Comikaze Expo athe the L.A. Convention Center downtown and I took German sandwiches with us! It was very crowded there, and I was glad we did not have to wait in line for food. Kevin wanted to see Kevin Smith there, but the line for his conference room had over 2000 people in it, and the room only held 700, and so I had Kevin wait next to a water fountain next to a Ladies room while I looked for the men's room down the hall. As it turned out, where Kevin was waiting was exactly opposite the door where Kevin Smith was entering for his conference, and so we got a close look at him. I told Kevin to talk to him or ask him a question, but he was too shy, I guess. So we got to see him but not hear him speak. We also saw Elriva there - she was there last year as well. I bought a scimitar for my pirate outfit, which I will be able to wear next year. I have worn a pirate outfit before, but I never had the right sword. I am thinking of making a quiche this morning with the leftover pie dough I have from the apple pie I made last week. I made enough dough for two pies, and the leftover dough needs to get used today. I guess I could freeze it, but then I don't know when it would get used. Lars...See MoreOT: Halloween Costume Pictures
Comments (10)Thank you, everyone! booberry, LOL my one gram always said that I always had feminine looking legs, so I lucked out with loving having to dress up in drag for Halloween lol. Annie, glad I brought back some memories for you. Cyndi Lauper is one of my all time favorite singers/entertainers. When I walked in to the theatre, I was greeted by most of the partygoers with smiles, laughs and lots of "wows". I did forget to wear the earrings and one other necklace for the big night, but I'm still happy with the way it turned out :). I made the necklaces out of "pop beads". Brad AKA Moonwolf...See More- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
Related Stories

HOLIDAYSThrow a Calm, Happy Kids' Halloween Party — 5 Tips From a Mom
Keep your house and sanity intact with this advice from a veteran of Halloween extravaganzas with every kid on the block
Full Story
HALLOWEENKid-Friendly DIY: Fun and Easy Halloween Party Decor Ideas
Add instant color and playful accents to your next Halloween-themed gathering
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGet Halloween-Ready with Bone-Chilling Decor
Halloween decorating: Add eerie photos, unnerving props, and turn out the lights!
Full Story
HOLIDAYS36 Stylish and Spooky Halloween Decorating Ideas
Customize your Halloween decor with pumpkin topiaries, glam mantels, glowing tabletops, wreaths and more
Full Story
HALLOWEEN12 Halloween Decor Ideas to Scare and Delight
Gather inspiration for your seasonal style with these spooky tricks and treats
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOMEHow to Throw a Block Party
Get fun ideas, useful tips and step-by-step advice for organizing a successful event in your neighborhood
Full Story
HALLOWEENEasy Halloween Decorations From Stuff You Already Have
Go spooky or sophisticated with these DIY mantel decorations made from household items
Full Story
MOST POPULARModern Party Etiquette for Hosts and Guests
Learn the mannerly way to handle invitations, gifts and even mishaps for a party that's memorable for the right reasons
Full Story
ENTERTAININGHow to Host a Tea Party at Home
Many people are reacquainting themselves with the gracious British ritual, steeped in tradition, that is perfect for an outdoor gathering
Full Story





















colleenoz