SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amylou321

Festive floof! A little early but WHATEVER! I wanna know...

amylou321
3 years ago

It's almost that time. That time of year when my Halloween decor at work goes up. I don't really do anything at home. Anyway, I always put out candy for the drivers, other employees, contractors, cleaning people, whatever. I almost ALWAYS get at least one person who comes in, roots through the huge candy bowls that have a huge variety of candy to pick from, and asks me in disgust "where's the GOOD candy?!?!?!"

I put out 3 bowls, one with chocolate treats, one with non chocolate treats, and one with "snack" type things, since there are a lot of trick or treat size things being sold this time of year. Usually, some cheese balls, fruit snacks, muddy buddies, cracker jacks, i got some mini chewy granola bars. You get the idea. I do not get the cheap off brand stuff. My chocolate bowl has snickers, reeses, milky way, etc.

I have found that peoples definition of "good candy" varies. Some take exception when their particular favorite candy has already been depleted, usually the reeses cups, which are always the first to go. Some are genuinely annoyed that i bring the small candy, not full size bars. (so tacky) Some want sour candy. and it goes on and on and on. I always either tell them "the best candy is free candy. There's a whole bowl of it right there." or "Its at the store. Go get it yourself."

Anyway, to the floof! Do you like halloween candy? What's your favorite? If you were presented with a whole bowl of treats to choose from, what would you like to find in it?

Me? In general, I am a chocolate gal. For Halloween specific treats, I like the Reeses pumpkins and bats. I think they are WAAAAY better than the regular cups.

The other Night Minion informs me that he ahs a weakness for kit kats.

The two day shift girls seem to like anything that is in reach and already paid for.

SO likes snickers, but the nuts hurt his teeth, so Twix is his treat of choice.

What's yours?

Comments (36)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor