SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ssharea21

Decorating, design, wall color for Family Room, kitchen combo help!

Shari
3 years ago

Hello! We are completely renovating a home for us to move into. I am working on the pleasant and exciting/unpleasant and stressful task of design and decorating. I have picked out some things for the family room, while trying to coordinate the kitchen. The furniture I love is Charcoal. It's a nice modern leather set by Rooms2Go. I am going with Agreeable Gray for the wall or Repose Gray 25% lightened, for the entire house (both colors white trim). I like the colors in the kitchens I have attached, all gray cabinets instead of just the island. I need help with best wall color for the kitchen and coordinating with the ideas for the family Room. Colors throughout the home will be Grays...Charcoal, Ivory and black accents through the home and wall art. Please tell me if I am way off with my ideas and coordinating..Any ideas how you would make this work, I am open to hearing...plan to go with laminate flooring everywhere except kitchen, baths and laundry rooms- will do tile there. Thanks a Ton!

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz