SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
doris_rogers68

Delta Touch2o kitchen faucet-essa, issue when dishwasher running

DMR
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Having an issue with a delta touch kitchen faucet, single handle pull down, with Touch 2o tech, with the optional electrical plug in. It works perfectly fine, except when the dishwasher is running. Then when you touch it, it will either work, need multiple touches or it does not work and you have to wait a couple of seconds and try again. The faucet was replaced, the electrical plug in option was replaced, neither fixed the issue. At the time, a new outlet was put in under the sink to accommodate the new faucet. The old dishwasher was hard wired, so an outlet was added behind the dishwasher and a line was run under the sink for the faucet. If I use an extension cord and plug it into another outlets in the kitchen it works fine. So it must be related to the outlet. The batteries are still inserted. Taking them out, doesn't make a difference. A professional electrician looked at it, but he was not familiar with the touch faucets. He didn't think it pulled enough electric to make that me the problem. Our contractor thought a new line should be run. but the electrician didn't think so. I don't know anything about electricity. Is running a new line the only option, or any one have any other suggestions? I do like the touch technology, so don't want to change.

Comments (5)