SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
waverly6

Review and First thoughts on AGA 48 inch Elise induction range.

waverly6
3 years ago

I know that there is very little info and few reviews on the Aga Elise range ( similar model is the Mercury) so even though my kitchen reno is not quite finished yet, I thought I would post what my thoughts are so far. I bought this range sight unseen. No dealers around here had this range in the showroom. I had been looking at 36 inch induction cooktops and wall ovens( one CSO and one regular) but I kept being drawn to beautiful big ranges. I was close to ordering and then I saw last August that the price of the Aga had dropped by a few thousand. Even though we had not started tear out yet, I couldn't wait to sign. I redesigned the kitchen around this.

I have used the cooktop a few times and the oven once. I am so glad I went this route. The larger range is much better suited to the proportions of my kitchen and high ceilings.

These are my thoughts so far. I have had a few people contact me about the color. I chose the midnight blue and it is a deep navy. I used the sample that was sent to me and had Sherwin Williams match a paint for the island which I changed from white to navy to complement the color. None of their ready mix colors were a close match.

While it is marketed by Aga in the states, it is actually the same as Rangemaster or Falcon in Britain. It seems to be well constructed and sturdy and has a solid presence with a continental flair which works well as well in a contemporary setting as it would in a traditional or country setting. However, my contractor partner says the fit and finish on the sides and lower front rail are not as they should be and he feels that the metal sides are flimsier than he expected.

The induction works very well and 250ml/8oz of water heated to a rolling boil with large bubbles within 30 seconds. The type of pot or pan definitely makes a big difference. Most of my pots and pans were not magnetic so I started buying new ones. Even though some cheaper ones passed the magnet test, they did not work as well as cast iron or enameled cast iron ( le Creuset or similar )or more expensive stainless steel brands like Demeyere or Zwilling. One pot (purchased at Homegoods)with one cup of water took over 3 minutes to get to a boil and did not seem to retain heat well and another brand (Wolfgang Puck) which seemed solid made the range hum when I was using it.

So far I have only used one oven (convection bake) to bake bread and it heated up quickly and worked well. While waiting for my kitchen reno I bought a few countertop ovens, air fryers, instant pot etc so I find I do use those and the barbeque more than the Aga ovens so far. (Remember, my reno isn't completed yet. And mostly because I haven't been cooking for large crowds and entertaining. Thank you covid 19)

These are the things which kind of surprised me. The induction rings are not well demarcated and it is hard to see where the ring is for pot placement. I was also surprised that the rings do not change color or show a red circle demarcating the area of the ring when they are switched on and in use. So it is a bit of hide and seek. The oven doors for the 2 main ovens swing open sideways. It doesn't make any difference to function but for some reason I wasn't expecting that. There is also no clock or timer. Of course, we have timers on our phones etc but I've just never had a range or ovens without a clock. If you are used to modern technology with start and stop functions and wifi capability, this isn't it. The ovens have I think 7 modes, including convection and defrost and I have yet to explore those. Even though they are smaller, I don't see the smaller size as an issue. I feel that they can still fit in plenty and cook on different levels so for my needs they will be more than sufficient. In addition, I like not having to wait for a big oven to heat up.

The last thing that I have to get used to is that the bar (towel bar?) across the top of the range kind of obscures the controls so when you are looking to see which knob controls which plate or what number you are turning the power level to, you have to kind of duck to see under it. As I get more familiar with it, that issue will disappear. There is a digital readout on the cooktop which shows which power level it is currently on and after you switch that plate off, there is an H which indicates the surface is still hot. ( it does retain some heat, from the pot, even though I was not expecting it to. )

As I use it more, I will post more and will also probably do a video.

Comments (277)

• Bill Johnston
    last year

@vicbayside The 48 in range hood was a inexpensive model from Lowes. I altered it because my wife and I like a bright kitchen and cooking area, I added lights under the hood and well as the cabinets. Nice and bright

• Ann Becchina
    last year

I am getting ready to pull the trigger (likely on an AGA 48" induction elise) and wondered if any of you have issues with scratching of the induction surface? I have four teens/early 20s that like to cook and my current glass-top electric range is scratched up (likely from cast iron or other heavy pans that they are sliding around). I am new to induction but have read that people use silicone disks that supposedly protect the cooking surface but don't impact the performance.

• Related Discussions

I can't believe what I just did!!!!!!!

Q

Comments (46)
    I realize it's a vague statement. I mean it has a more delicate look in an aesthetic sense. It's not a big heavy clumsy look. The actual feel is very solid with good workmanship. Does that make sense? Maybe a comparison would be, it looks like a ballet dancer as opposed to a country milkmaid (but they both have the strength to do what they do). By the burner issue, I mean, that I find it so much easier to wipe clean the spatter on a glass cooktop than oil and grease spatters on burner grates. I have had a beautiful viking gas cooktop in another house and I hated lifting and cleaning the heavy grates every time I used the cooktop. I didn't mean that the propane creates any issues or dirt. Please let me know what you think after seeing it.
    ...See More

I’m planning to buy a Fisher-Paykel 30 inch classic induction range.

Q

Comments (160)
    Not sure if wall oven interior sizes compare to range oven sizes but ..... Today, I spoke with an FP customer rep asking for measurements of interior, and rack dimensions (usable space to fit cooking sheets). I was told the info will be e-mailed to me tomorrow. Not holding my breath. I am seeking specifically for the 30" single wall oven pro...OB30SPPTX1. I did measure the double-oven version of this in person a while back .....but am not trusting my own notes b/c I wasn't seriously considering this model then because of $$, but now there is nicely discounted un-opened return available. My measurement were : FP racks 20 1/4" wide and 14 1/4" deep , lowest level rack to broiler element 13 1/2 (with glide rack)...my current 27" GE Profile racks are 21 1/8 wide by 15 5/8 deep . bottom rack to broiler with glide rack 10", with regular rack 11 1/2". What really appealed to me mechanically on the FP oven is the glide rack system...seems sturdy, smooth and comes all the way out. There are so few reviews for the model I am interested (like 5-6 and they are the two extremes Love/Hate). A friend of a friend shared that she has purchased only FP ovens for three homes b/c she's is so happy with baking results. If anyone has any experience recently with FP wall ovens please share ! thanks
    ...See More

Range for English inspired Kitchen

Q

Comments (19)
    Sonya, it’s an absolute delight. No electronics so it’s easy for any good repair person to deal with (I’m in a rural area, so this was really important for me), very easy to clean, and the plaque is a dream to use. The ovens are smaller, but that hasn’t been an issue for me at all, I like that they heat up faster. I highly recommend the brand. It was a big expenditure, but she was absolutely worth it, she adds endless charm & authenticity to the kitchen, and is fun to use.
    ...See More

Remodeled our kitchen (before & after) waiting on AGA 48in induction.

Q

Comments (6)
    Amazing transformation. I’m curious to know the dimensions of your old kitchen and dining area. The layout looks very similar to the kitchen I had in my first house. I think mine was quite a bit smaller, though. It was problematic because there were 3 doorways plus a radiator in this tiny kitchen and I’ve always thought over the years how I would have remodeled it and like you, I definitely would have taken down the wall to the dining room and probably would have relocated 2 of the doorways.
    ...See More
  • waverly6
    Original Author
    last year

Yes I try to be careful but I have a scratch that t will happen on any any glass cooktop. I think your silicone idea is great and something you can’t do on s radiant heat cooktop so that’s brilliant. but I’d think about covering the entire surface. 😆I put a flexible 4ft plastic shelf liner on it when I’m not. using it.

• Bill Johnston
    last year

@Ann Becchina I would definitely tell the kids not to slide around the cookware on the glass top. Most professionals do and so I can see the urge to try and replicate what they see. You can always lay down a paper tower or a thing cloth and cook on that if they feel they have to insist on the sliding. Silicone disks is a great idea.

You probably already know this but its good practice to wipe off the bottom of the cookware before using it. Also if they spill anything abrasive while cooking, example salt and sugar and it gets under your cookware it will scratch. Wish ya luck if you pull the trigger.

• Carma Cutter
    11 months ago

When reading the installation instructions it says there should be a 90mm (3.5 inch) gap behind the range. When looking at your pictures of installed Mercury’s and Elise’s I am not seeing that gap. Any issues with this? My designer wants to put a countertop/bar behind it and it would be weird to have a 3.5 inch gap back there.

• Bill Johnston
    11 months ago
    last modified: 11 months ago

@Carma Cutter I had a glance at our manual and didn't see any reference to a 3.5 inch gap in the back. I have the 48 inch induction Mercury so maybe it depends on the model that you are referring too. That being said, on my model there is a vent that moves my actual oven away from the wall approx 3 inches. Maybe that is what they are referring to?

• Claudia
    11 months ago
    last modified: 11 months ago

Hi @Carma Cutter. I have the 48 in. induction Elise and it has the same vent as the Mercury model. I would imagine it's probably referring to the vent @Bill Johnston suggested.

• kcutolo
    11 months ago

I have the Aga 48" Mercury Induction range, and will NEVER buy one again. Nothing but electrical/circuit board problems, still not fixed and not worth fixing now that it's out of warranty. Going back to a gas range

• vicbayside
    11 months ago

Wow, so sorry to read this and sorry that its been such a bad experience. Anyone else having issues? Ours will be installed in a couple of months.

• Jamil Abbasy
    11 months ago

Sorry to hear about your electrical issues. We initially had a problem with our 36" where the main burner would not go to the Power setting. When the electrician upgraded our 220v plug it magically fixed the problem. The service people were going to replace the entire top, as it's not field serviceable. My Mom has a Café induction cooktop that works far better than the Aga and has had zero issues over the past 3 years.

Worst thing about this Aga range is that the insulation off-gassing smell took about 3+ months to go away.

The back of ours is installed the same way as the photo a few posts up.

• Carma Cutter
    11 months ago

Thanks everyone- ours is the same as yours Bill Johnston a Mercury induction 48”, I appreciate the picture, I was hoping that was the case. Ours has been sitting in the garage for a couple months now so I hope we have no issues, the warranty is ticking.

• PRO
    Business_Name_Placeholder
    8 months ago

Did anyone consider the Fulgor Milano Sofia 48" as an alternative? How did you make a decision one way or the other? Are more options coming to market for 48" induction?

• Abby Walsh
    8 months ago

I’m just here to say thank you all for your guidance. I’ve been loyally following this blog for a while now and now I feel part of the club! We’ve been using our 48” Mercury for about a week and love it. I haven’t had any of the issues mentioned about about the electrical but I will say we had our electrical update in our house as part of a renovation project and definitely see how this large of a range would have a problem if you didn’t have enough power in the house.

• vicbayside
    8 months ago

So exciting to see another AGA kitchen! I am in the middle of our remodel so we are a few weeks away from our install. Very glad to hear you had a successful install and happy thus far, please keep us updated. Are you new to induction? I will be a newbie and excited to learn. Would love to see a full shot of your range and kitchen, it looks great.

• waverly6
    Original Author
    8 months ago

To answer “business name”, I think I looked at everything that was available that I could find at that time. There were not many 48 inch ranges with induction available. I loved the look, I loved the knobs, it had a good reputation and reviews. I knew it would be a stunning focal point in my kitchen and an excellent quality product. The other one that I seriously considered was the Signature 48 inch dual fuel. A few sales people who had seen it raved about it. But it was very new at the time and required a gas line being brought in. Then the Aga went on sale for $3000 less. I paid around $6,6k in 2019. I couldn’t order it fast enough. Looking at the fulgur it looks great too. I’ll look properly now and come back to you with thoughts and comparisons if I was purchasing now.

• waverly6
    Original Author
    8 months ago

Looked at it and a review. This is what struck me.
    Pros. It has the large oven which aga doesn’t have. It’s not just for doing turkeys , if you bake a lot it will hold full size cookie sheets or multiple Cakes. ( can be overcome with aga by using both ovens)
    It’s self cleaning.
    Has a probe
    has a window so you don’t need to keep
    Opening the door.
    Has a griddle
    Has a bridge element.
    Has a clock and I would assume timer.
    Clean modern contemporary lines.

Cons.
    $5000 more than Aga
    Doesn’t come in blue which I would need ( that’s quite surprising given how many kitchens have blue elements , cabinetry, islands. when I look at kitchen photos)
    Looks like every other utilitarian range
    The AGA Elise is positively gorgeous and is a real statement focal point.

So I really love my Aga

I am glad I don’t need to make the decision facing you. I think I would still go with the aga. ( price snd looks over bells and whistles. ) but that fulgur has a lot of desirable features.

• Sharon Sibbald
    8 months ago

About a month ago, after much research and indecision, I bought an AGA Elise 48" Induction Range. I have none of the problems (yet) that people have mentioned above and I can't say enough good things about it at this point. The burners are so responsive and powerful and the ovens are too. People who are worried about full size cookie sheets, worry no more! The oven on the left is big enough for three of them. I think I made a good decision this time.

• vicbayside
    8 months ago
    last modified: 8 months ago

Great! Please post a picture, would love to see your kitchen! Mine will be installed in a couple of weeks.

• hollysummers summers
    8 months ago
    last modified: 8 months ago

So, let's create video streaming website , the mobile app development services, for their commitment to turning the intangible into reality. They are the architects of innovation, the sculptors of dreams, and the weavers of connection in a world where every tap, swipe, and click is a step into the future.

• cldinsdale
    7 months ago

Did anyone purchase the matte black color? Wondering how the outside cleans?

• A Bowditch
    7 months ago

Just got our matte black AGA. We are loving it. Just got done a 5 month kitchen make over. This is us making our first meal of stir fried shrimp. Came out great.

• Bill Johnston
    7 months ago

@vicbayside Cant wait to hear your likes and dislikes, please share. @cldinsdale We've had the Matte black for over a year now. The outside cleans very well, no worries there. For the top we use Cerama Bryte, just wipe it on, wait til it completely dries then wife off with a soft cloth.

• vicbayside
    7 months ago

A Bowditch that looks beautiful! Would love to see more of the kitchen. I’ve never cooked on induction, have you before this?
    Bill Johnson our install has been pushed a couple of weeks because I was unhappy with floors and had them redone. I will sure post it when done. Thanks for the tip on cleaning it 👍🏼. I’m going to be nervous about breaking it!

• A Bowditch
    7 months ago

Never cooked on induction before and there is a learning curve. Rice and pasta now take less time since you don't really have to worry about how long it takes to boil water. Induction seems to hold temperatures steady so it is now trying to figure out that out too. The oven is amazing, we cooked pizza in the convection oven and it turned out great. Still learning but loving it. Here are some more pictures

• vicbayside
    7 months ago

A Bowditch your kitchen looks really pretty! I think I may have the same Faucet (in gold) not installed yet. I hope you love it as well. Enjoy and thank you for sharing!

• Bill Johnston
    5 months ago

Hi Everyone. First I want to wish everyone a warm and safe Thanksgiving tomorrow. If you are reading this after the holiday we hope it was a great one. We wanted to share some technical difficulties my wife and I are having with our AGA. Late last week my wife went to cook dinner and noticed that our two left burners are blinking with a error of E2 and are no longer working Looking at the manual it reads...

Error code E2 is displayed

The electronic unit is too hot. Please check the installation of

the range, making sure that there is sufficient ventilation. In

extreme cases, if a cooking utensil has been allowed to boil

dry this error code may also be displayed. If in doubt please

contact your installer or a qualified repair engineer.

This didn't seem to make sense as the range is well ventilated and we were not using the stove at the time of the error. It just appeared while not using it. Browsing the internet we did find a suggestion to turn the breaker off to the range for 10 minutes. We turned it off for a hour unfortunately this did not work. We contacted the appliance store that we purchased it from as we have a warranty for it. They will be sending someone out on the 28th. We will update everyone with the results. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this?

• vicbayside
    5 months ago

So sorry to hear this. Ours was installed about a month ago so we are just learning, but so far I love it. I hope you find the answer and it’s resolved without issue. Please keep us posted. Here is ours.

• Bill Johnston
    3 months ago

Happy 2024 to everyone. A Bowditch and @vicbayside both of your kitchens look amazing. Just wanted to follow-up. On Friday we had two gentleman come out and replace the board and we are happy to report that our AGA is now error free. Thank goodness we purchased the additional warranty. We would hate for this to happen again without this oven being covered.

• Ann Becchina
    3 months ago

@vicbayside What color is your Mercury? It is whiter than your countertop so I am wondering if it is the Oyster color that they used to show as an option. I love it by the way.

• Claudia
    3 months ago
    last modified: 3 months ago

@billjohnston so glad to hear the error code was resolved! Happy New Year!

• vicbayside
    3 months ago

@billjohnston happy to hear your range was fixed. What did the fix involve? Did tech seem to know the issue and see it a lot? Thanks for the compliment, love the range! Enjoyed it over the holidays. There are differences tho, it cooks hotter and faster than what I’ve been used to. Cleans up like a dream 👍🏼
    @annbecchina thank you! Yes it is the Oyster, a creamy color. My walls are all Navajo White and my quartz is a creamy off white with cream specks. I didn’t realize it was discontinued. I ordered it long ago and waited 10 months then another few months for remodel. It’s awesome. Are you ordering one? All the colors look great.
    Happy New Year to all!

• Bill Johnston
    3 months ago

@vicbayside The board was on back order and it took several weeks to get here. In order to replace it they had to pull out the range, take off the bottom and side panels. disconnect the top and flip it upside down. Definitely was a two man job for sure. One of the repair men said that he has worked on a couple of AGA's. Ours was the first board that needed replacement. He mentioned that one of the AGA's he worked on was not cooking right, It turned out that the oven door was not installed correctly but did not tell us the model. He did say that over all AGA's are beautiful ovens.

• vicbayside
    3 months ago

Thanks Bill!

• katherinebv
    3 months ago

We are currently trying to decide between a 48 inch bertazonni induction and the 48 inch aga mercury. My biggest concerns with the Aga are 5 burners versus 6 and the smaller oven. I also worry about the lack of self-cleaning. Would love to know others thoughts about the Aga after having them and if anyone has the bertazzoni would love to hear about that also. I cook a lot with 4 kids and we tend to be the hosting house for large family gatherings. I was very excited to go from a 30 inch to 48 cooktop and surprised that there are only 5 burners on the Aga

Thanks!

• waverly6
    Original Author
    3 months ago

The Bertazzoni was not available when I bought my aga. ( I am the OP of this thread.) Putting myself in your shoes, I think the bertazzoni wins hands down.

This is what struck me.
    Pros. It has the large oven which aga doesn’t have. It’s not just for doing turkeys , if you bake a lot it will hold full size cookie sheets or multiple Cakes. ( can be overcome with aga by using both ovens)
    It’s self cleaning.
    Has a probe, has a window so you don’t need to keep opening the ovens.
    I don’t use all 5 burners but if you feel you will, obviously a pro. Is there more than 1 big burner? Love that it has a real bridge element. I can make mine bridge by using a grill plate which will get hot enough all throughout to use it.
    Self cleaning, great. Bells and whistles, great.

I didn’t see any reviews in a quick check.
    Are the ovens convection?

• Bill Johnston
    3 months ago

@katherinebv I agree with @waverly6. Plus the Bertazzoni outputs 3,700w to all 6 burners. Aga only uses 3,700w to the center.

• mla12
    3 months ago

Thank you @katherinebv for mentioning the Bertazonni . Was not aware they were making a 36" induction now. I love the heritage ivory color.

• katherinebv
    3 months ago

Yes the Bertazzoni is a convection oven as well.

Thanks for your thoughtful reply!

• Claudia
    3 months ago
    last modified: 3 months ago

@katherinebv I don’t have personal experience with Bertazzoni, but there are a couple of threads on Reddit that might be worth reading.

We’ve had our 48” AGA Elise for over a year now, and have been very happy with it. We had an 36” LG induction range before our remodel, so the only learning curve for us was the smaller ovens. They are small, but mighty! I also bake quite a bit, and I don't feel like I’ve had to compromise due to the size of the ovens. It was an adjustment going to smaller ovens mainly due to the fact that I think the smaller ovens hold heat well, and the heating elements are in closer range to whatever you’re baking/roasting. I did have to replace my half sheet pans to a slightly smaller size too. I completely understand the hesitancy of going from a larger oven to a smaller one, and it is an important aspect to consider. Is there a showroom near you where you can see both ranges? Visiting a showroom was helpful in making our final decision.

As for the numbers of burners, I like how spacious the 48” cooktop feels with only 5 burners, but that of course is a personal preference.

Happy to answer any other questions that spring to mind!

• katherinebv
    3 months ago

Thank you! I looked at some of the threads and seems like the main complaint is the noise of the ovens which is a big concern! Unfortunately, we are in a pretty rural area and not many showrooms to visit so researching everything online. I'm not worried about changing the size of the baking sheets etc. More concerned that I won't be able to fit an 18-20 lb turkey in and be bothered that I can't see what is in the oven without opening the door.

• Carma Cutter
    3 months ago

I didn’t see the comments on the ovens being noisy. I have my Mercury sitting in garage waiting for remodel. I get very bad migraines from noise. I have found my Le Creuset and All Clad are quite enough for me on induction but what are the noises coming from the ovens like?

• katherinebv
    3 months ago

The comment on noise with ovens was specific to bertazzoni, I haven't heard anything like that with regards to the Aga.

• A Bowditch
    3 months ago

We were worried about the turkey too, but it came out perfectly in our AGA Mercury. Just make sure you have the right size of baking pans. The AGA is a convection oven, so it does make some noise, but it's no louder than the microwave. It has several fans, but I can only hear them when I'm in the kitchen.

• Claudia
    3 months ago

@katherinebv I believe @billjohnston mentioned roasting a 22lb turkey in there AGA, so they do fit.

Not having a window is understandably a concern given we’re all used to them as standard features on most stoves. I will say it was an adjustment, and while I overly ”toasted” a few things in the beginning, it’s not something that I miss now. Plus, like you mentioned you can open the door to peak in, but I’ve learned to adjust temps and timing on my bakes and roasts.

Not sure if you’ve come across this recent review from Emily Henderson’s blog, so I thought I’d share here.

• Anne Mulholland
    3 months ago

@claudia - How difficult is to keep the ovens clean? That’s my main concern with the 48 Aga Mercury.

• Claudia
    3 months ago

@annemulholland great question! If something has spilled in the ovens, I’ve simply cleaned it up with a damp cloth. The owner’s guide has recommendations on how to deep clean each component of the ovens, which mostly involves warm or hot soapy water. I’ve not done a deep clean, but find cleaning the smaller AGA ovens less bothersome than the larger ovens found on standard 36” stoves. I only used the oven clean feature once on my previous stove, so it’s not a feature that I miss.

@waverly6 @billjohnston @vicbayside what’s been your experience keeping the ovens clean?

• A Bowditch
    3 months ago

@annemulholland also there is a panel at the bottom of the oven that comes out and can wash it in the sink, I am not sure if it's dishwasher safe.

• Bill Johnston
    3 months ago

@User @Anne Mulholland Cleaning is the one thing that I really dislike about the oven. But to be far I would hate cleaning any oven :)

The top cooktop is extremely easy to clean. Most of the time I just use soap and water. Maybe once a week I will use Cerama Bryte to really polish the top and make it look new again.

The grill is easy for the most part. The heavy metal rack and tray\basin can be just washed normally in the sink alone with the aluminum housing it sits on. The steal tray\bason that the rack sits in get discolored and nothing I have tried will remove it. The aluminum housing can also be removed and cleaned. What I dislike about the grill is there is no way that I can see to clean the top were the element is. If anyone has figured that out let me know.

The actual ovens are about the same as every other oven that I've had that does not have the self cleaning feature. In my case, I removed the oven racks and the easy slider racks and bottom panel that @A Bowditch referred to. These can all be cleaned in the sink. Even though the manual has instructions on how to remove the vertical side rails that he racks lock on to, I could not remove them. (Cleaning would have been a lot easier once removed). I also removed the back plate that the fan sits behind. Then I used a oven cleaner that was recommended to me by a friend and let it sit overnight. I did not use anything like easy-off as i read that this could damage some ovens and I didn't want to risk it. Some hard to remove spots required the help of a razor blade to help remove.

All in all I wish this oven had a self cleaning option, but without being able to remove the side rails i don't know if i would trust using it anyway. Hope that helps.

• waverly6
    Original Author
    3 months ago

To be honest, as I have a convection steam oven and air friers I don’t use the aga ovens that frequently unless I’m baking larger amounts or slow cooking casseroles. As the interior is black, it hides a lot of sins. I haven’t found cleaning to be a nuisance more than any other ovens. Probably less so than stainless steel ovens because I they show every little mark. My grill oven remains pristine as I don’t use it. I also don’t know how I would get my hand in there to clean the top and the thought of fat build up from greasy spatters actually turns my stomach. I can’t imagine doing lamb chops or a steak in there. I’d rather use my bbq or my ninja grill which can be cleaned. I would also love to know what others do with it.

• vicbayside
    2 months ago

@claudia I haven’t been using mine for very long or for anything very messy in the ovens. I do love the removable bottom panel that’s easy to take out and clean 👍🏼 of course the top is my dream clean after have a huge Wolf range that took lots more work. I also haven’t used the broiler yet. The ovens cook things faster and that’s been a learning curve. The drawer is very convenient as well.
    I love it!