SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
maryl_gw

Thursday's Child Has Far To Go

I still haven't hit peak, but it will be any day now. Strange year. Nothing and then boom; everything starts going at once.

First is one I really like. Picked it up at a local nursery and it bloomed really well last year and looks to be equally productive this year.

Orange Smoothie:

This one can be very pretty given PM shade. Has a bit more blue in it then the picture shows. I can't remember if I posted it before.

Palmetto Pride:

A new one this year. I wanted a later bloomer and taller scapes on an orange red. This one has an excellent habit, strong tall upright scapes and a good bud count. It's color is developing as it's got going.

Bridgeton Intense Flame:

Can you get too much of good thing. Debra and I are in agreement about the bloom on this one:

Pink Aloha:

This is an FFO on Acquire the Fire. It bloomed the day our high was 84 and the color was not to be believed. It does well in the heat, but boy oh boy in the cooler weather it's intense.

Acquire the Fire:

Another pink I have that has good stats. It is a paler pink in our heat, but the substance remains good and it has rebloomed every year I've had it. Here it is with Orange Smoothie:

Honky Tonk Barbie (w/Orange Smoothie):

One of my favorite yellows. A deeper yellow then Googies. I love them both.

Lisa Apps Sybrandt:

Maryl

Comments (13)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES