SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
undercoverangel

Please help me find a stove with no cooling fan

undercoverangel
3 years ago

I spent all weekend searching this topic. I only found questions from 3-12 years ago. So I wanted to ask again. What are some brands and models of nice gas stoves with no cooling fan? I've owned 3 gas stoves and only 1 of the 3 had a super loud cooling fan that would start from the time you turned on the oven and lasted for 10-45 mins after the oven was turned off. I know about opening the door to stop the fan faster. But I hated all that hot air coming into the kitchen in any time other than winter. And there was still the noise issue.

The two ovens I had where gas conventional. The noisy oven was gas convection. I'd like a convectional oven but not if it comes with a noisy cooling fan.

I'm open to slide in or free standing. I'd prefer convection but open to conventional again. I just want a quiet fan as we have a small open floor plan.

My heart was set on a Lacornue or LaCanache but I was told by their customer service that you have to hold the burner for 10-20 seconds to light it. That's just not very appealing to me.

We are remodeling this year and I'd like to narrow this down.

Thank you for any and all suggestions!

Comments (4)