SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amylou321

Floof! There's always that one....

amylou321
4 years ago

That one recipe you cant get right or duplicate. That one plant you cannot get to grow. That one skill you just cannot master..... I am sure there are others. I have one of each of the 3 above:

The recipe i cannot duplicate is SOs grandmothers chicken dressing. I make a good chicken dressing, it just doesn't have the same flavor profile as hers, and i cannot figure it out. Oh well....

The plant is a hydrangea. They just wont grow for me. I have tried to plant at least a dozen of them, to no avail. Last year was my last attempt at it. I am the only southern woman without a hydrangea in my yard. They are gonna make me turn in my pearls. :( (Oh wait, pretty sure i lost my pearl privileges years ago anyway :op)

The skill i cannot master is sewing. I just never got the hang of it, every attempt is a disaster. So i leave it to others. The only time i needed the skill was when my giant 20 foot tall snowman inflatable tore. My sister had to come patch him up for me.

What is yours? No need to stick to the categories above if you have others, those are just some of mine.

Comments (21)