SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
salonva

Have granite! need your help with lighting- hardware etc etc

salonva
4 years ago

Just lost this so am rewriting - hopefully I don't lose it again.

I am starting a new thread because I have decided on my countertop.

I am going with NACARADO quartzite which is here-

It will be an L shaped kitchen, with the perimeter cabinets top and bottom in WHITE, and island in the darker wood (the name is Mocha Cherry).

Here are the cabinets, (yes it's a story why the sample of the white cabinets is so small compared to our mocha cherry) and the countertop on the existing flooring.

It looks a little harsh here, but I promise in person it looks great and I am happy with it all.

So my questions- and need your advice---

What color hardware do you see?

In my mind, I am pretty much thinking a gold one- not sure of names but I think satin brass or brushed? Do you agree? I am open to suggestions in case I am missing something.

Appliances and sink will be stainless.

For faucet-

Probably one of these - Moen Brantford, Delta Cassidy, Kohler Artifacts.

Here is a pic of the Delta Cassidy just to give an idea.

So hardware and now my other question.

For lighting, having under cabinet lighting and a recessed ceiling lights. I think I would like something over the island which will be approx 36 deep by 60 long (so not a huge one).

Flo had suggested some lovelies - this among them. I wonder if it is too big? Oh and I have 8 foot ceilings.EVANGELINE 6 light 36 inches long.

If you have any suggestions for hardware (pulls) and lighting? I am open to one or two fixtures over the island, preferably in a gold finish.

Your task- lighting, hardware, faucet, oh and paint wouldn't hurt either.:)

Comments (14)