SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cherylschlensker

Custom Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling & Design Services

Designs By Cheryl Lynn & Associates, LLC
4 years ago
last modified: last year

Custom Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling & Design Services available. Whether it's New Construction, Remodeling, Renovating, Updating, Aging in Place, or Staging A Home For Sale:

We offer one stop shopping. We do everything from floor to ceiling , we offer the Highest Quality Products & Materials available, including the newest on the market, with up to 30% off Materials. Professionally installed, by fully licensed & insured flooring installer. All of my sub contractors are masters of their trade. We have a "5 star", "A rating". Materials include : Hardwood flooring, Prefinished Hardwood, Laminate, Luxury Vinyl, Tile, Carpet, Area Rugs , Stair Runners & Runners to name a few.

We offer Custom Cabinetry with 2D, & 3D,

Drawings for both Kitchens, Bathrooms - Vanities, Storage Towers & over Toilet Cabinets, Morning Kitchens, Pantry, Butlers Pantries, Custom Closets, Outdoor Kitchens, & Fireplace Mantels & Hearths, Countertops - Marble, Granite & Quartz, as well as Backsplashes. We're celebrating "25 years" of Happy Clients!

I will Design & Create a Custom Kitchen and or Custom Bathroom for you that you have always wanted & dreamed of. I will make the best use of the space & layout, and function for you to use the way that you want and need to for your family and entertaining. I will have it flow with the rest of the spaces in your home, incorporating the right colors and materials. I will make your house a home. Won "best Of Houzz from 2016 - 2022"!!!

Call & Schedule you Consultation Appointment today.

Designs By Cheryl Lynn & Assoc., LLC., Cheryl L. Schlenkser

Office: (803)865-6597

email:designsbycheryllynn@yahoo.com

#interiordesigners,interiordesign,#homeinterior,#interiordecoration,#livingroomdesign,#interiordesignersnearme,#homeinteriordesign,#moderninteriordesign,#houseinteriordesign,#bedroominteriordesign,#livingroominteriordesign,#interiordecoratornearme,#modernhouseinterior,#houseinterior,#kitcheninteriordesign,#officeinteriordesign,#bathroominteriordesign,#customcabinets,#countertops,#contemporaryinteriordesign,#interiordesignnearme,#interiordesigncompany,#interiorhomedecoration,#moderninterior,#fanousinteriordesigner,#interiordesignfirms,#decorationdesign,#flooring,#hardwood,#hardwoodflooring,#modernhomeinterior,#officeinterior,#farmhouseinterior,#modernfarmhouseinteriors,#interiorsbydesign,#traditionallivingroom,#midcenturymoderninteriors,#interiordesignservices,#bathroominteriordesign,#kitcheninterior, #remodeling,#kitchenremodeling,#kitchenandbathroomremodeling,#updating,#newconstruction,#staginghomeforsale,#tile,#flooring,#tileflooring,#tilebacksplash,#tileshower,#woodflooring,#lvflooring,#countertops,#quartzcountertops,#granitecountertops,#marblecountertops,#painting,#painteinginterior,#paintingexterior,#customcabinets,#customcabinetry,#arearugs,#furniture,#windowtreatments,#lightinginterior,#lightingexterior,#carpet,#mothersday,#fathersday,#fourthofjuly,#holidays,#aginginplace,#granite,#marble,#luxuryvinyl,#woodflooring,#quartz,#whitekitchen,#brownkitchen,#stainedkitchen,#quartz,#backtoschool,#vacation,#luxuryvinylflooring,#laborday,#thanksgiving,#christmas,#newyears,#holidays,#columbia,#irmo,#lexington,#chapin,#blythewood,#lakemurray,#whitekitchen,,#whitekitchencabinets,#blackandwhitekitchen,#whiteandblackkitchen,#customclosetsystems,#stackedstonefireplace,#houseflipping,#fireplace,#laundryroom,#smallbusiness,#supportsmallbusiness,#supportsmalllocalbusiness,

Comment