SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19722038

I have this "thing" with purses and wallets...

User
4 years ago

I am so particular about purses and wallets and it takes me forever to decide on what to get. For one thing, I'm not the kind of woman who has multiple purses in all sizes and colors for different occasions and outfits. I choose one and only one to carry at all times so it has to be extremely functional, good quality and not "fashionable", in other words, no fads or bling, just classic looking. The same with wallets - only with wallets it's the function more than the looks. I got this new purse for Christmas from DS and DIL and it's gorgeous. I also really needed a new purse anyway because my new phone was a very tight fit in my old one. BTW my old purse is probably 15 years old now. I got it at a craft fair at a handmade booth of leather goods. Very well made and exactly what I needed but it is getting worn. But the new purse doesn't have the built-in wallet for credit card and money slots that my old purse had so I had to go out looking for a separate wallet for the new purse this morning (I had a return so I looked around.) It took me forever to decide on a wallet. Do any of you ladies out there have this same quirk or am I the exception?? I'm also this way about shoes, not a lot of them but when I do buy a pair I'm so picky.

Comments (24)