SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_193654867

HELP! with selecting 3 matching ceiling fans (pics included)

nyc_11372
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of selecting 3 ceiling fans for a living room/dining room/foyer, that are all open to each other, so all fans are visible from all areas.

As you can see from floor plan, the dining room and foyer are smaller than the living room so they will need a 36" fan, while the living room will need at least a 52". The only handsome, contemporary fan I've come across that comes in both 36" and 52" is the Altus from Modern Fan Company (pics below).

I would really like to get a 52" silver body with maple blades for the living room (pic below), but the 36" only comes in all white (pic below). OK to get the sliver/maple one for the living room and all white for both the foyer and dining room? If not, maybe white/maple for the living room instead? If both of these options will result in a clash, then I guess I would get the white one for the living room also, which I am not crazy about :(

I would appreciate any suggestions. Also, if you know of any fans other than the Altus that might work, do let me know. Thanks!

Comments (5)