SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brenda_mann63

Kitchen Lights-3 areas using antiques and a ceiling fan

5 years ago

Hello,

I would love some input....

My kitchen has three areas for lights and it covers a rectangular shape with a small area for the fridge and walkway to the other rooms.

The three lights are parallel to each other over the spaces in a straight line next to each other, 1 over the sink, one(I’m considering 2 shades) over the island and the third over the table in front of a large window.

I currently have 1 antique, brass victorian chandelier that I will find two shades to match. It will go over the sink. It hangs from a chain and the lights hang down from an oval brass piece.

The island is directly in front of the sink and I want to hang two art deco glass shades side by side rather than one light.

My small table is directly on the other side of the island and currently has a fan and it’s probably wise, but not as attractive to go with another fan. It’s the size of the one in the bottom picure with 4 chairs. I can’t find a fan that will fit my style.

I would love any ideas you may have.

I have attached pictures of the two ideas I found that I am considering for decor and color scheme.

I’m going with white cabinets, gold drawer pulls and countertops like the bottom picture. If I don’t go with those color schemes, I like the light blue and gold in the first picture.

I can’t figure out how to take pictures and attach them to this post....I’m working on that. THANKS so much for your help.

Brenda

San Francisco Girly Modern Cottage · More Info

PKG · More Info

Comments (6)