SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
olychick2

Amazing customer service

Olychick
4 years ago

I recently ordered a new rug for my kitchen sink area from esalerugs.com. I know a lot of people here have ordered from them. When the rug arrived, I realized I'd ordered the wrong size, 5x8 instead of 4x6. I didn't even open it because I knew it was too large and didn't want to have to try to repackage it to return it. Then I ordered the same rug in the right size. I also noticed a 2nd rug that I really liked in a 4x6, so ordered them both, just to make sure one of them had the right colors which would work in the space.

When they arrived, I opened the one that was the smaller size of the original order and really liked it, so decided I'd just return the 2nd smaller rug along with the larger one (free returns are very enticing that way).

Today I called to set up a return and it was hassle free, plus they told me to KEEP the smaller rug instead of returning it and they'd just credit me the $! What??? I've had that happen on inexpensive items from Amazon, but this was $55! I know, cheap for a rug, but it's polypropylene, which works best for my kitchen.

So, I highly recommend them if you need to order an inexpensive rug online!

Comments (7)