SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bee0hio

Amazon...AMAZING customer service!

bee0hio
8 years ago

We are going to the Rockie Mtns in the future & dh thought we should get some bear spray repellent. I ordered it from Amazon @ $39+ tax. After it arrived I said maybe dh should check about airline restrictions. Oooops! They won't allow it, even in checked luggage!

So we were going to return it. I checked on the Amazon web site about how to return it. Again, Oooops! "Can't be returned!" ...something about special shipping restrictions. (It is capsaicin & has a flammable component.) But there was a Contact Us button. Now they sent it to us via UPS in a much larger than needed box, a bit of paper, & zero bubble wrap....so what is so special about that?? Nothing at all!

So I called & told the gal we found out we couldn't take the bear spray on the airplane & wanted to return it, but web site said No Return. She looked it up & verified the purchase & the no return policy for it. She issued a TOTAL REFUND! AND SAID KEEP THE BEAR SPRAY!

i have no idea why they would do that, but very happy they did! Happy to put in a good word for Amazon.

Comments (23)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz