SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sharon2079

I am wanting some hybrid teas - high center - with fragrance -

sharon2079
4 years ago

As you know I lost several HT's this summer.... I am planning on replacing.... This time around I have decided if the roses aren't fragrant.... I don't want it.... I do want healthy roses.... but that is NOT the first criteria.... I though I was doing well by choosing Veterans' Honor.... even though it did not have a lot of scent it was supposed to be one of the more healthy ones.... it CROAKED.... why pick a rose that still dies when I could have had one that I REALLY preferred the scent.

I know that many of you like beds of all one color, but I like LOUD and CLASHY mixed in with pales.... so you can pick anything.... but I would like high centers.... and STRONG scent.... not moderate.... STRONG. No one time bloomers.... And last but not least I want LOTS of blooms..... not something that has a just a few blooms.... BenT' has a picture or Dreamtime that I just LOVE.... LOTS of blooms....

Red

Orange

Yellow

Pale Pink - Dreamtime (Probably unless someone has a better option)

Shocking Pink

Lavender

Bicolor

Stripe or a 2nd Bicolor

so go wild..... what do you consider the most fragrant rose in these colors but has LOTS of blooms on the bush with high centers

Comments (32)

Sponsored
Schlabach Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars16 Reviews
Franklin County's Reclaimed Wood Professionals