SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
decoratingdebhome

Help me choose new mirrors for master bath

Deb
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Previous owners did a bit of a crappy job with a reno to sell the house. We’re fixing a bunch of it (major ongoing kitchen, laundry, powder going on now) but can’t fully change the master bath at this point. But, they put satin nickel mirror and sconce over the vanities when every other piece of hardware in there is chrome. It is driving me nuts and I’ve been given the green light by my partner to change these out (going to reuse one of them in our new powder).

Partner really would like a surface mount medicine cabinet if possible but totally open to suggestions...

(And yes, I know the vanities are awkward with the gap in the middle... we just aren’t prepared to replace them at this point).

Photo is staged from when we purchased. Bench is not ours. Also note that the open door you see will be going away (that space

is being repurposed as the new hall powder room).

ETA: We will be painting (since they are doing some drywall work in there) so thoughts on paint color also welcome! It’s a large space and we’re rhinking of something like Benjamin Moore Halle Navy but not sure yet!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner