SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amylou321

Floof!! Waaaaay too early.

amylou321
4 years ago

To inquire about this. But it's hot and miserable I am longing for fall and winter and the holidays that those seasons bring. Anyway. This floof can apply to all seasons. Fall and winter are just my favorites. So the floof question? Besides any seasonal decor (lights,inflatables,flowers,whatever) do you change any of your regular stuff to seasonal things? Example: I have snowflake/snowman plates and bowls I break out the day after Thanksgiving. We use those as our everyday plates all December long. I need to find some seasonal flatware. I also have Christmas towels, Christmas sheets (need to get a comforter to match) and Christmas cookware/bakeware that briefly replaces the pink and hearts that dominate my life and my kitchen. I love fall, and usually put out my Halloween towels,but I dont have anything else fall related. I love scents that are traditionally associated with fall and Christmas so that is usually when I hit up bath and body works to stock up on seasonal hand soap. Spring is okay when it first arrives but I feel like the flowers and such outside is enough celebration and summer here sucks royally so it can bite me on it's way out as far as I am concerned. I have found myself idly shopping online for more "everyday" Christmas stuff recently. I've got my eye on a VERY festive and delightfully tacky shower curtain....
So, does your home change with the seasons,or is it steady with a few seasonal extras when the seasons change? Or is always the same,no matter the season?

Comments (30)