SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_891760820

What do you love about Roses

Magnus - England
4 years ago

We all grow roses for one reason or another. Whether it's the beautiful blooms, fragrances or how they just seem give you a reason to step out into the garden.

But there's also the subtle joys when you first spot the seasons first buds or when the bare roots you've carefully decided upon all season finally arrive that make growing roses a delight throughout the year. I can say I've never put as much attention or gotten as much joy out of any other plant as I do from my roses.

If you ask my why I care so much about them or why I put in so much effort to make sure they're performing at their best I wouldn't know what to say. I just love almost everything about them! Even when disease or pests seem to add so much trouble (removing rusty leaves from Gertrude Jekyll is not fun) I still can't help but enjoy the ride and look forward to the next big display.

I'm curious to hear what makes you, my fellow rose lovers put in so much hard labour and love into these wonderful plants and what attracts you to them.

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars233 Reviews
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery