SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_49002333

Help me design a bedroom layout.

User
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Bedroom Layout · More Info

First I must apologize for the lack of knowledge. Mainly on how not to take correct measurements and document them. Sorry.

Hello everyone. I am currently trying to figure out a brand new layout / design for my bedroom. Not being a very good designer myself, I have decided to seek the help of others. I am primarily trying to get help with the layout of the bedroom. However if anyone has any cool design ideas they might want to throw my way, I am all ears. Either let me know your ideas with descriptive text, or even better, send me some images to show me what you are talking about.

For starters here are some images that I took of my bedroom for visual reference.

Please do not comment on how the images look Photoshop'ed. They are, but only to hide imperfections that I am currently working on.

My Bedroom Photos ----- If someone could please tell me how to embed ideabooks on thread, it would help.

A few things that may help with layout / design ideas.

1. I am a single 28 year old man.
  2. I love neutral colors and really want to paint the walls grey.
  3. My favorite style is industrial.
  4. Would like some sort of plant life in the room.
  5. Need to mount a Television to the wall somewhere.
  6. I live in a rental unit, so no drastic alterations can be done.
  7. The only pieces of furniture that are absolutely required are a queen bed, a night table ( or two ), and a wall-mounted television which I would like to watch while in the bed.
  8. Any storage requirements will most likely end up under the bed, or in the closet / office space.
  9. The carpet is a medium to light brown color.
  10. Inspirational Photos ----- Again, please help with embedding ideabooks on threads.

I know it is a lot to ask for, but any help at all would be appreciated. Also thanks in advance to everyone who decides to send me any sort of help. Good luck everyone.

Comments (14)