SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
indierhythm

Contemporary Bathroom Mirrors

indierhythm
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

I'm remodeling a condo with 3 bathrooms. Trying to decide on vanity mirrors.

1-- Wall to wall & backsplash to ceiling (in the master wall to wall is possible but it's large at 100 inches wide). In the other two mirror would start at a wall and end at one side of the vanity so there would be one unfinished edge (then a space for toilet and then shower)

2-- Large mirrors, but with some space around them (I'm leaning in this direction but not sure if they should be framed, have a raw edge, or if there is a nice way to finish an edge).

Trying to stay with a contemporary, relatively minimalist design and keep the previous lighting in same locations (I know many will want to comment that it should go on the sides and not above).

I'm told that using a frame or beveled edge is a bit busy and/or more traditional . (I had been considering a thin silver frame just to cover the unfinished edges). But I don't know enough about mirror finish options. Is there a nice clean way to finish the edges without a frame? Any suggestions?

Sinks 20" wide bowls. Thinking of lighting similar to first pic . Approx. 24" wide.

Vanity concept pics below that.

Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts!

Comments (4)