SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
turner_cara

Help me choose my quartz

Caren Thomas
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

I will try to keep this short, I need serious help! I repainted my home about 9 months ago, painted my walls the same color as my trim. It is a very creamy “ beige” tone. I have grown to like it even though I would have loved true white (budget did not allow to repaint trim which was in good shape). Now I have a professional painting my shaker cabinets a very warm greige color (functional gray) and I am replacing my countertops. Because the walls are so creamy and the cabinets are a warm tone of gray I am limited as to which quartz I can use. Sadly Stark white backgrounds are out for me because they will make my walls look yellow and dingy. So after m trips to see slabs I have narrowed it down to these three options. I am trying to get a warm white background without it looking like grandmas vanity From the 1960s. I hope that makes sense. any of these work ? ignore the backsplash - that will be replaced. Cabinet color is bottom poster board color. Thanks so much - all feedback welcome!

Comment (1)